Sunday, February 1, 2009

2/1 A Southern Daydreamer Week in Review

This weeks posts: (clicking on post title will open link in a new window)

We had 36 participants in the Outdoor Wednesday !  I want to thank again the following for posting (clicking on their name will take you to their Outdoor Wednesday post): Tam, Melissa, Patti Cakes, SheilaDebbie, carolinajewel,   Diane, pendy, Kathy, Cielo, Maryrose, Kathy b, Lana, Anne Marie, Wendy, Kathleen M, claudie, Cindysue, Robyn,   MargaretKatherinellenMerisi, Kathy, Alfazema, CC Catherine, Diane, Lisa, Madeline, JudyBug, Charlotte, Mamapippa, Mumzie, ellen b, Cam, Beth

Comment Questions Answered: (No questions this week)

I enjoyed reading all the comments left by everyone. It is very humbling to get compliments from the bloggers whom I have admired for a long time and who are the inspiration behind me finally starting my very own blog!

A Southern Daydreamer Visitors: Thank you to all  the visitors who left wonderful comments this week: Alaura, Alfazema, alicesg, Alicia Marie, Amy, Ann, Baba, Beth, Betty, Bo, Cami, Candy, Carrie, CC, CC Catherine, ceekay, Charleen, Charli&me, Charlotte, Chris, Christie, Christine, Cielo, Cindy, Claudie, Cyndi, Cynthia, Dana, Dawnie, Debbie, Diane, Diane W, Donna, Ellen B, Elizabeth, envoy-ette, Gloria, Heidi, Helen, Jain, Jane, Jeanne, Jewel, Jillian, Joy, Joy H, Joyce, jsprik, Judi, Judy Bug, Julie, Julio, Katherinellen Kathleen, Kathleen E, Kathleen M, Kathy, Kathy B, Kim, Kymber, Lady Katherine, Kim, lagirl, Lana, Lana G, Lara, Laurie, Linda, Lisa, Loretta, Lynette, Lynn, Lynne, Ma'dame French,  Mamapippa, Manuela, Nargaret, Mary, Mary Rose, Melissa M, Melissa W, Mishelle, Miss Janice, Mo, Mumzie, Neabar, Nerissa, Pat, Patti,  pendy, Queenie, Rechelle, Riet, Ro, Robyn, Rose Marie, Sally, Sara D, Sarah, Sheila, Sheila W, Sheri, Sherrie, Stephanie, Sue, Susan, Susan, Sweetie, Tam, Tammy, tar devil, Teresa, Terrie, the Muse, Victoria, Wanda, Wendy, Zoey

I appreciate all of the wonderful things you had to say! I hope you all will stop by again soon!

I host “Outdoor Wednesday”! Learn more about it HERE

Outdoor Wednesday logo

16 comments:

  1. Your blog is beautiful! Thank you for the inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love coming by to see you..and always enjoy all your pretty tablescapes!
    Have a great Sunday..

    ReplyDelete
  3. Susan, it's always a joy to visit you. Always. You have the sweetest spirit and are so hospitalbe. Everyone loves to come here to see you! :-)

    I hope your husband feels better with each day's passing. Thinking of him and of you and wihsing all good things for you...

    XO,

    Sheila :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good morning, Susan!

    I love the idea of doing a week in review! Brilliant!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Glad your husband is feeling better!!! :D Jewel

    ReplyDelete
  6. Good Morning Susan! The week in review is a great idea! You are very creative, and I too (being rather new to the blog world) have been inspired by the things you share and the way you do things on your blog. I think when spring comes us GA bloggers need to spend an entire day together...we have so much to buzz about together, wouldn't we? ;) You be blessed today...Happy Sunday! ~CC Catherine

    ReplyDelete
  7. Susan,
    Love your blog and hope you have a wonderful day!.
    Lorri

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Susan...it's always a treat to visit your blog! ;-) Bo

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love the way you summarize your weekly blog activity ... makes it easier for me to find info you so generously share with us. Enjoy your week ...........

    ReplyDelete
  10. GM Sweet Susan..great week wrap up report..hope you are doing great girl..I didn't get to blog at all Yesterday because of Len's BD...I was getting weak and could't wait to get back on line ha ha!! Hope you have a safe and blessed Sunday Susan..hugs and smiles Gl♥ria

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi Susan! Thanks for posting on my Give Away and your name is in the hat!
    ~Liz

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hi Susan!
    Thanks for stopping by...you always leave the sweetest comments! I won't be doing the Super Bowl thing...hubby's visiting his dad and I'm not into the football thing! :-D
    I always enjoy my visits to your blog...and appreciate your beautiful posts!
    Have a happy week!
    ;-D

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hey Susan. John is doing so good you would not know he was in the hospital this week. I'm feeling terrible. I was in bed Fri and Sat. I could hardly get out of bed to go to church this morning. But I see the doctor on Wed and maybe he will get me started on the hormones I am lacking. That should be an interesting visit with the doctor.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Well, go out and buy you a really pretty dish. Tell hubby JudyBug made you do it. I'm far enough away in LA to be safe!!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Susan, you always manage to put a smile on my face when you visit. You are just the sweetest thing. I'm glad you liked the virtual tour of the shop and the sneak peak of some of the spring items. :-) Have a super evening.
    hugs ~lynne~

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by my blog and taking the time to comment! I enjoy reading all your thoughts and will try to answer any questions you might have for me. Have a wonderful day....hope to "see"you again soon!