Saturday, February 14, 2009

2/15 A Southern Daydreamer Week in Review

This weeks posts: (clicking on post title will open link in a new window)

We had 37 participants this week in the Outdoor Wednesday !  I want to thank again the following for posting (clicking on their name will take you to their Outdoor Wednesday post): Cindy, Melissa Miller, Tam, Sheila, Lynne, Patti Cakes, Cami, Jane, Catherine, Megan, Janie, Kathy, JudyBug, Kathleen MCharlotteKathyStaceyMaryroseClaudie, Christine, Lana, Sue, Beth, Joyce, Mamapippa, carolinajewel, Lori, AlisaLynda, Lisa , Olive Rue, CamKathy, Belinda, Mary, Katherinellen, Vicki,

 Comment Questions Answered: (no questions this week!)

I enjoyed reading all the comments left by everyone. It is very humbling to get compliments from the bloggers whom I have admired for a long time and who are the inspiration behind me finally starting my very own blog!

A Southern Daydreamer Visitors: Thank you to all  the visitors who left wonderful comments this week: Alaura, alicesg, Andi, April, Ann, Ashley, Barbara H, Becky,  Belinda, Beth,  Betty, Bev, BJ, Bo, Bobbi Jo, Bonita, Be, Cam, Cami, Candy, Caren, Carolyn, Carrie, Cass, CC,CC Catherine, Char, Chari, Charlene, Charli & me, Charlotte, Chis, Christine, Cindy, Claudie, Connie, Cyndi, Cynthia, D, Dana, Dawnie, Deanna, Deb, Debbie, Debra, Diane W, Donna, Ellen B, Elizabeth, Envoy-ette, Esther, Fifi, Gina, Glenda, Gloria, Gollum, Heidi, Helen, Jain, Jan, Jane, Janie, Jennifer, Jenny S, Jewel, Jillian, Joy, Joyce, Judi, Judith S, Judy, Judy Bug, Julio, Katherinellen, Kathleen, Kathleen E, Kathleen M, Karen, Kathy, Kathy B, Kay, Kay Ellen, Kim, Kris, Kristen, Kymber, lagil, Lana, Laura,  Laurie, Leann, Linda, Linda Q, Lisa, Liz, Llyn, Lori, Lorri, Lynda, Lynn, Lynne,Ma'dame French, mamapippa, Marie, Marina, Mariana, Martha, Marty, Mary, Mary H, Mary Rose, Maya, Melissa M, Melissa W, Michelle, Miss Janice, Mo, Mojo, Mominhighheels, Mumzie, Neabar, Nerissa, Nicole, Olive Rue, Pat, Patti, Rainey, Rechelle, Riet, Roberta Anne, Robin, Robyn, Rose, Rose Chic Friends, Rose Marie, Sally, Sandi, Sandy, Sandra, Sara D, Shayla, Sheila, Sheila W, Sherri, Sherrie, Shirl,  Stephanie, Sue, Susan, Susan S, Sweetie, Syndee, Tam, Tammy, tar devil, Teresa, Terri, Theresa, Tommie Jo, Vicki, Zoey

I appreciate all of the wonderful things you had to say! I hope you all will stop by again soon!

I host “Outdoor Wednesday”! Learn more about it HERE

Outdoor Wednesday logo

11 comments:

  1. I love that you do this review! It is really interesting to see what has happened in a blog over a week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i cannot get over how organized you are, and to thank everyone, you are incredible! you must type 180 wpm too, you are super woman in cyber space to me!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I liked the Weekend Whatnots post this week..because it had Snoopy on it :) lol I love your blog Susan, every day ♥

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi......
    Happy Valentine's Day to you and your sweet heart......

    ReplyDelete
  5. Susan,
    Thank you for your kind comments on my blog. Your blog is a very interesting and pleasant place to visit.
    Hope you had a super Valentine and Pink Saturday.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Susan,
    Thanks for sharing with us, you are Miss Organized! I am impressed, Cindy

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow! You are indeed organized, and very kind to list your visitors each week. What a gracious thing to do, thanks!

    Best wishes, Cass

    ReplyDelete
  8. Perhaps I will play along on Wednesday if paintings are ok?
    ENJOY your day!
    Fifi

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks for checking out our kitchen redo today,I appreciate it.Susan,I do intend to get my butt out and take some outdoor pictures,it's about -25 celcius and the wind is blowing so I'll see how far that idea goes.
    Cyndi

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is the first time i see someone so gracious and thoughtful by taking time to type out each name and thank them for the comments.

    I am actually moved!

    Sometimes i follow or comment or do both, but never hear from the blog at all. It feels so nice when someone returns the visit/comment or do a wonderful thing like you did.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by my blog and taking the time to comment! I enjoy reading all your thoughts and will try to answer any questions you might have for me. Have a wonderful day....hope to "see"you again soon!