Friday, February 6, 2009

Awards for moi?

I have gotten a few awards recently and would like to share them with you….

--------------------------------------------------------------------

From Wanda at 1 Blog and 2 Sides on 1/31/2009, I received the Marie Antoinette Award……. Thank you Wanda!

marieantonetteaward from Wanda at 1 Blog & 2 Sides January 2009

I would like to give this award to the following:

Catherine at Catherine de the Cups

Helen at Living Boldly

Jewel at Carolina Jewels Table

Joyce at A Perfect Beginning

Tammy at White Iris Designs

--------------------------------------------------------------------

From Ann at  Life at Ann's Place on 2/2/2009, I received the Premios Dardo Award …Thank you Ann!

premios_dardo award from Ann at Life at Anns place on Feb 2 2009

I would like to give this award to the following:

Melissa at Little Things in Life

Pat at Back Porch Musings

Riet at Quilt n' Stitching Lady

Tammy at Charmed I'm Sure

Zoey at Perennial Passion

--------------------------------------------------------------------

From Tam at The Gypsy's Corner on 2/6/2009, I received the Butterfly Award ….. Thank you Tam!

Butterfly award from Tam at the Gyosy Corner Feb 2009

I would like to give this award to the following:

Sweetie at Sweetie's World

Cielo at The House in the Roses

Amy at Not Always with Threads

Kathy at Emptynester

Tar devil at Confessions of a 40-Something Mama Queen

--------------------------------------------------------------------

The rules to follow are:

  1. Accept the award, post it on your blog together with the name of the person that has granted the award and his or her blog link.
  2. Pass the award to at least 5 blogs that are worthy of this acknowledgment. Remember to contact each of them to let them know they have been chosen for this award.

Have a great weekend everyone!

22 comments:

  1. Congratulations, Susan...you're so deserving! You always leave the nicest comments and you're blog is lovely and fun to read!
    Have a wonderful weekend!
    ;-D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations, Susan. those are beautiful awards and I know you're proud to get them.

    Hugs,
    Chris

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations Susan!!!!
    WOW - It's certainly been an 'Award week' for you.
    That is wonderful and well deserved!
    I love visiting your blog and thank you so much for visiting me and leaving always such nice comments.
    Have a wonderful Friday,
    Tam

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations, Susan, on receiving these wonderful well deserved awards!

    Thanks so much for passing along the award to me. I'll put it on my sidebar, this morning.

    Have a wonderful weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations on your awards. Happy day ❤.

    ReplyDelete
  6. GM Susan and congrats to you on your beautiful awards..hope you have a great weekend...hugs and smiles Gl♥ria

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congratulations Susan! Your awards are so well deserved! ♥

    ReplyDelete
  8. Susan, congratulations, you deserve them all.
    Kathleen

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Susan, Congratulations on your awards. You definitely deserve them. And I want to thank you for passing on the Primos Dardo award on to me. I am really happy with it and I will put it in my blog later to day.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi Susan. Congratulations to you, these are so well deserved. Thanks for your support and leaving such nice comments, and thank you for the butterfly award! What a nice surprise and I'll be posting this ASAP. Kathy

    ReplyDelete
  11. Good Morning Susan, Congrats on your much deserved awards! ~ Robyn

    ReplyDelete
  12. I wrote this big long comment on your tablescape post...I'm still getting through that list! :O) Thanks so much for the award. I'm writing it twice, in case you didn't see my LONG comment below! :O)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Susan, Thanks so much for the Marie Antoinette Award! I'm so honored! ;) It may take me a few days to get this passed on...but I'll get it done, trust me! ;)~CC Catherine (PS-Stop by my Show & Tell post today, I have a unique GUESS THE EYES challenge and great giveaway. Deadline for entering is Sun. 2/8, @ 8pm. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Susan, Congratulations on all of your wonderful awards! This for sure calls for some kind of celebration this weekend!

    Also, THANK YOU so much for my award. I feel very honored. You are a sweetie!!

    We both have something to celebrate!!

    Have a golden weekend my friend~ xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  15. Congratulations, Susan! You deserve every one of those and then some! So do the others! :-)

    XO,

    Sheila

    ReplyDelete
  16. Hi Susan...you are so well thought of here in Blogland and the awards prove it...
    Congratulations! ;-) Bo

    ReplyDelete
  17. Thank you Susan!!! You are so sweet for thinking of me.

    The weather is going to be beautiful this weekend. :D I am going to work outside as well. :D Have a great Weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Congratulations, Susan, and thank you for passing that award on to me. I am so honored that you thought of me.

    I can't believe the warm weather you will be enjoying! It's 25 degrees here and people keep coming in to see how beautiful it is outside. LOL.

    ReplyDelete
  19. congrats to all you awards, you so deserve them!

    and looks like fun reading weekend for you!

    ReplyDelete
  20. thanks for my award I am going to get it when I get back in town, so I can post to other recipients thanks again and have a great wknd

    ReplyDelete
  21. What a lovely award.... I'm honored... thank you Susan, and congratulations for all your awards....

    cielo

    ReplyDelete
  22. Susan, You are so kind to everyone! I can't imagine anyone more deserving of these awards! I will never forget that you were my very follower and left me my first comment!!!
    How sweet of you to pass on the Marie Antoinette award to me! I am very honored!!! :D Jewel

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by my blog and taking the time to comment! I enjoy reading all your thoughts and will try to answer any questions you might have for me. Have a wonderful day....hope to "see"you again soon!