Last Sunday I received an award that really touched my heart from Claudie at Bubblin Over. She created her very own friendship award called “If the Shoe Fits - Wear It!”
Description of the award:
Finding the Heart and “Sole” of Friendship. It is the perfect “platform” for recognizing that each of us wears unique qualities of friendship (like a favorite pair of shoes that we wear comfortably and repeatedly). These qualities contribute to the lives of others.
Claudie bestowed the award on the following bloggers:
- Deborah from: Picture, Pots, Pens
- Betty from: She’s Sew Pretty
- CC from: Catherine De Thé Cups
- Kim from: Daisy Cottage & Miss Maggie
- Dana from: The Stone Rabbit
- Deena from: Can I Be Pretty In Pink?
- Sheila from: The Quintessential Magpie
- Susan from: A Southern Day Dreamer
- Susan from: Between Naps on the Porch
I am honored to be among the first to receive her special award. She had vey nice things to say about each of us. All she asked was that we “pass this award on to 3 friends that have made a contribution in your life”
I have spent the week trying to decide who to pass the award along to….. The first two bloggers I thought of Claudie had already bestowed the award….
- Susan at Between Naps on the Porch- I stumbled upon her blog and fell in love with tablescapes. I emailed her and she encouraged me to start a blog and join in…. so I did in December 2008…and have participated in nine Tablescape Thursday/Tuesdays! Susan and I continue to find we have more things in common (other than our names, living in Georgia, and our love for tablescapes)….. she is an amazing lady!
- Sheila from: The Quintessential Magpie- I have only been blogging for 9 weeks and sweet Sheila (I think) has commented on EVERY post of mine the last 6 weeks. If I had been asked, I would have said that was impossible to do! She is a sweet lady, always encouraging and caring!
Since these two ladies have already received the award I will choose three others….just as deserving!
I followed these ladies blogs for awhile….before I even started a blog. They helped inspire me to start my very own blog. They have inspired me to make my house more of a home. I was/am honored that they have followed my blog since week 1 and I look forward to their posts and comments every day! I would like them to receive Claudie’s special award, with much love & friendship.
Thanks for continuing to inspire me to do more and be more! Ladies, if you will, pass this award on to 3 friends that have made a contribution in your life.