Saturday, February 7, 2009

2/8 A Southern Daydreamer Week in Review

This weeks posts: (clicking on post title will open link in a new window)

We had 41 participants in the Outdoor Wednesday !  I want to thank again the following for posting (clicking on their name will take you to their Outdoor Wednesday post): Susan, Kathy b, Tam, Megan, Margaret, Patti Cakes, Janie, Terriedj, Debbie, ellen b, Sheila, JudyBug, Beth, Kathy, CC Catherine, Claudie, CharlotteCindyMaryrose, Lynne, Lana, RobynDianeJoyce, Katherinellen, Mamapippa, Alfazemacarolinajewel, Kathy , Cam, Lynda, Alisa, Lisa, Sue, FripperyElizabeth, Olive Rue, Judy, Diane, Nina, Mary

Comment Questions Answered: (no questions this week)

I enjoyed reading all the comments left by everyone. It is very humbling to get compliments from the bloggers whom I have admired for a long time and who are the inspiration behind me finally starting my very own blog!

A Southern Daydreamer Visitors: Thank you to all  the visitors who left wonderful comments this week: Alaura, Alfazema, alicesg, Alisa, Amy, Ann, Beth, Betty, Betty Jo, Beverly, BJ, Bo, Bre, Cam, Cami, Candy, Caren, Carol, Carlotta, Carolyn, Carrie, Cass, CC, CC Catherine, ceekay, Charlene, Charlotte, Chatelaine, Chris, Christie, Christine, Cielo, Cindy, Claudie, Cori G, Cynthia, Dawnie, Deanna, Debbie, deckthehalls, Diane, Diane W, Dixie, Donna, Ellen B, Elizabeth, Fifi, G Bloom, Gina, Glenda, Gloria, Heidi, Helen, Jain, Jane, Janet, Janie, Jennie, Jenny S, Jewel, Jil, Jorgelina, Joy, Joyce, Judi, Judy, Judy Bug, Karen, Karen H, Katherinellen,  Kathleen, Kathleen E, Kathy, Kathy B, Kay, Kelly, Kris, Lady Katherine, Lana, Lana G, Laurie, LdyDyLovesCake, Linda, Lisa, Liz, Llyn, Lorri, Lynda, Lynne, Ma'dame French, mamapippa, Margaret, Mariana, Marie, Marty, Mary, Mary Ellen, Mary Rose, Megan, Melissa M, Melissa W, Miss Janice, Mojo, Nancy, Nerissa, Nicole, Nina, Olive Rue, Pam, Pat, Pat W, Rechelle, Riet, Ro, Roberta A, Robyn, Rose, Sally, Sandi, Sandra, Sara, Sarah, Schotzy, Sheila, Sheila W, Sherrie, smilingsal, Spejory Mama, Stephanie, Sue, Susan, Susan, Susan S, Sweetie, Tam, Tammy, tar devil, Terri, Terrie, Theresa, Tommie Jo, Tricia, Zoey

I appreciate all of the wonderful things you had to say! I hope you all will stop by again soon!

I host “Outdoor Wednesday”! Learn more about it HERE

Outdoor Wednesday logo

8 comments:

  1. Hi Susan! I had a pretty good day yesterday and today. I'm still having to sleep 9 to 11 hours each night to have the energy to get through the day. I cleaned house and did laundry. I'm moving things around again. Redid my hutch. Repotted my African violets into the new pots I got at Tuesday Morning. I find I need two more pots. Off to bed. Have a great Sunday.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Susan, I'm checking in late, but I wanted you to know I enjoyed visiting with you this week and doing Outdoor Wednesday again! Thanks for hosting and for always being so hospitable.

    Hope your hubby's hand is much, much better!

    XO,

    Sheila :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Girl you are awesome!
    You are hands down the most organized blogger I've seen so far. Kudos! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow Susan, I can't believe you do all this organizing. Never seen anything like it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. You had a great week, and so organized in everything you do. Wow. Hugs, Marty

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great post,Susan.

    I'm going to try to participate in Outdoor Wednesday, soon!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Susan that was so much fun and I can't wait to join you on more Outdoor Wednesdays. Now that we are getting some warm weather in GA I'll have to get out and start taking new pics.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Would you be so kind as to come over to my place and pick up a "special" award from me to you?
    Love
    Claudie
    xo

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by my blog and taking the time to comment! I enjoy reading all your thoughts and will try to answer any questions you might have for me. Have a wonderful day....hope to "see"you again soon!