Every Wednesday participants will be posting pictures of anything outdoor on their blog. It can be something outside of your home such as your porch, deck, patio, garden or lawn. Your photo can be outdoor shots of the beach, forest or mountains. (We don’t want to exclude anyone who might not have a yard). Or, you could simply post pictures of a favorite plant or flower. Only rule is it has to be outside!
1. POST- Post your outdoor photos and the “Outdoor Wednesday” logo/button on your blog and link back to A Southern Daydreamer so that others will be able to find all the links to other Outdoor Wednesday posts.
2. (Optional) PLACE LOGO - Place the “Outdoor Wednesday” logo/button on the sidebar of your blog. It lets others know you will be participating in future Outdoor Wednesdays.
Reminder: Do NOT link in until after your post is up.
3. LINK NAME & PERMALINK- Go to A Southern Daydreamer and enter your name and the Permalink to your post (NOT your general blog address) in “Mr. Linky”.
- Why use a permalink instead of your general blog address? A permalink points to a specific blog post after it has passed from the front page to the archives. It will make it easier for readers to find your Outdoor Wednesday posts whenever they get a chance to visit.
- To create a Permalink: Either 1) right click on Outdoor Wednesday post and “Copy Shortcut/Link Location” or 2) click on your Outdoor Wednesday post title and copy the URL from the http window.
- Copy your permalink into “Mr. Linky” URL box next to your name and select ENTER. You are finished. You should see your name listed on my site.
Note: I will try to have my post and “Mr. Linky” up by 11:00 EST on Tuesday nights
4. VISIT – Visit other Outdoor Wednesday participants by clicking on their links. Comment when you can!
5. CHECK BACK - Check back later to make certain you visit all the Outdoor Wednesday participants.
Questions? email me firstname.lastname@example.org
I have been amazed and inspired by all the photos of the interiors of so many of your homes. I am looking forward to seeing the outside areas as well as photos from other outdoor places, especially with spring just around the corner.