Every Wednesday participants will be posting pictures of anything outdoor on their blog. It can be something outside of your home such as your porch, deck, patio, garden or lawn. Your photo can be outdoor shots of the beach, forest or mountains. (We don’t want to exclude anyone who might not have a yard). Or, you could simply post pictures of a favorite plant or flower. Only rule is it has to be outside!
1. POST- Post your outdoor photos and the Outdoor Wednesday logo/button on your blog and link back to A Southern Daydreamer (link) so that others will be able to find all the links to other Outdoor Wednesday posts.
2. (Optional) PLACE LOGO - Place the Outdoor Wednesday logo/button on the sidebar of your blog. It lets others know you will be participating in future Outdoor Wednesdays.
Reminder: Do NOT link in until after your post is up.
3. LINK NAME & PERMALINK- Go to A Southern Daydreamer and enter your name and the Permalink to your post (NOT your general blog address) in “Mr. Linky”.
- Why use a permalink instead of your general blog address? A permalink points to a specific blog post after it has passed from the front page to the archives. It will make it easier for readers to find your Outdoor Wednesday posts whenever they get a chance to visit.
- To create a Permalink: Either 1) right click on Outdoor Wednesday post and “Copy Shortcut/Link Location” or 2) click on your Outdoor Wednesday post title and copy the URL from the http window.
- Copy your permalink into “Mr. Linky” URL box next to your name and select ENTER. You are finished. You should see your name listed on my site.
Today I would like to share some pictures from a couple of gardens in my state of Georgia…….
Hills & Dales Estate (LaGrange, GA) is the historic family home of the Fuller E. Callaway family. The Georgian-Italian style residence was designed by Hentz & Reid in 1916, and the adjacent Ferrell Gardens, date to 1832
Callaway Gardens (Pine Mountain, GA) was created by Cason and Virginia Hand Callaway and is a secluded vacation resort with something for everyone, from places to sit back and enjoy nature to great ways to get out and get moving within the beautiful gardens.
For more information on the gardens select links below:
Don’t forget to visit other Outdoor Wednesday participants by clicking on their links. Check back later to make certain you visit all the Outdoor Wednesday participants.