Sunday, February 22, 2009

Sisterhood Award

I received a late Valentine’s Day gift from Ann at Life at Ann's Place  and Susan at The Good Life this week!

They BOTH gave me the Sisterhood Award! Thank you Ann and Susan! I am honored that you felt me deserving of this award!

sisterhoodaward from Ann of Life at Anns Place February 2009

Ann summed up the Sisterhood Award and “our the blogging world” on her blog (and I want to share what she said with all off you)………

“Sometimes, I just cannot believe what an awesome world our blogging world really is. We need to go out and teach the world how to get along happily,don't you think?Everybody here in our new world cares about one another and shows it.WE pray for each other and help each other through hard times and happy times.When there's a problem,here every
one comes.Sometimes you wonder,how did they know so fast?I just love my new world ladies.and I want to thank you all from the very bottom of my heart.We all are carrying some kind of burden,whether it's our own or a loved ones.It is so GRAND to always know we ALL are here to catch each other when we fall.”

I would like to give the award to the following lovely ladies:

And the rules…….

  1. Put the logo on your blog or post.
  2. Nominate at least 10 blogs which show great Attitude and/or Gratitude!
  3. Be sure to link to your nominees within your post.
  4. Let them know that they have received this award by commenting on their blog.
  5. Share the love and link to this post and to the person from whom you received your award

Thanks again Ann and Susan!

15 comments:

  1. Susan thank you! It's my first award. I'm so excited. I will post it asap. I heard water running and I have a leak under my kitchen sink. I've got everything pulled out and Mr. Repair Man is on the road. LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Susan. Nice surprise on a Sunday I'm the first in line to say Thank You. I will post it on my awards page in the next few days.
    I love sisters!!!
    Love Claudie
    xox

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations to these ladies and to you, too, Susan! All very deserving!

    XO,

    Sheila :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations Susan. Well deserved award and Ann's comment that goes with the award is so true.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Susan, thank you so much, what a fabulous award. I so love what she said and how she described our blog world. It really is a place of true friendship and sisterhood. Such loving and warm and kind people. I so appreciate you passing this wonderful award along to me. I am really honored, and so thrilled to have met you here. Thanks, Hugs, Marty

    ReplyDelete
  6. Susan,
    If these award weren't virtual, you would have to have a trophy case!!

    Congratulations! :-)

    xoxo
    Janie

    ReplyDelete
  7. Susan:

    Thank you so much for the really sweet award. I am working on it right now.

    Have a great Sunday
    Roberta Anne

    ReplyDelete
  8. Awwww, that is so sweet! Nothing like the sisters in our lives!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Congrats on your award. It is well deserved. I love Ann's comments. They are so true. I'm amazed everyday at the love and support bloggers show one another.

    Kris

    ReplyDelete
  10. Congrats!
    It's such a sweet one isn't it? :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Susan, Congratulations on your award. Thank you very much for thinking of me and presenting me with this awesome award. I am honored to be in such great company. I will get the award posted shortly. I have been AMI over the last week and I miss all you you so much. We are in the middle of moving to another house. I'm so tired I don't even know my name. We have been moving some things ourselves and the real movers will be here on Sat. to move the really big stuff. Have a fabulous week.
    Kathleen

    ReplyDelete
  12. Congratulations Susan. It is amazing what a sisterhood has been formed among bloggers from all over the world! laurie

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hi Susan
    Congratulations on your well deserved awards. I love the comment made by Ann about blogging friends. I often feel the same way too. Everyone seems to be the same and so nice and uplifting to each other. I so appreciate my friends here too.

    hope you are having a lovely day
    Judi

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hi Susan,
    Congrats of the awards and thank-you for thinking of me. I love coming to your lovely blog and it's been so nice getting to know you. Thanks again Susan. Cindy

    ReplyDelete
  15. Oh Susan! Thank you so much!!! I am so honored that you chose to include me in this! I'll be proud to put this award on my blog! ♥ ♥ You are so sweet & you deserve this award too! ♥ ♥ Love, Kathy :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by my blog and taking the time to comment! I enjoy reading all your thoughts and will try to answer any questions you might have for me. Have a wonderful day....hope to "see"you again soon!