Sunday, May 3, 2009

5/3 A Southern Daydreamer Week in Review

This weeks posts on A Southern Daydreamer: (clicking on post title will open link in a new window)

This weeks posts on A Southern Daydreamer Reads: (clicking on post title will open link in a new window)

--------------------------------------------------------------------

We had 79 participants in Outdoor Wednesday this week! I want to thank again the following for posting (clicking on their name will take you to their Outdoor Wednesday post): Amy, the wild raspberry, ellen b, Linderhof, Karen, Becky, Janie, Christi, Kathy b, Scribbler, Sunnymama, Lana G, Tam, Charlene, Susan, Sue, Pat, Stacey, Tink , Carrie, Cielo, Kay C, Patti, Cass , Lynn, Charlotte , Ashley , Diane , Maya, Kathy, KBeau, Sonia, Maryrose, Terri. Mary. Family Trees May Contain Nuts, Charla, Beth, Diane , Olive Rue, Robyn, Marie, Joyce M, Vikki, Chandy, The Bliss Journey, Fifi , Linnea, Sherri, Alfazema, Sally, Mamapippa, carolinajewel, Pam. Jeanne, Pam, Kim, Alisa, Becky K, Gina, Tanya, Catherine, Chris & Jon, Tee, Marsha, Brenda, Sandra, Sue, Baba, Angie, santamaker, Sofia, Susan, Kim, Newlyweds, Steph, Joan, Christy, Coty

 -------------------------------------------------------------------

Comment Questions Answered: (no questions this week!)

I enjoyed reading all the comments left by everyone. It is very humbling to get compliments from the bloggers whom I have admired for a long time and who are the inspiration behind me finally starting my very own blog!

A Southern Daydreamer Visitors: Thank you to all  the visitors who left wonderful comments this week: Alice, Alisa, Allison, Amy, Andrea, Ann, Baba, Barb, Barbara Jean, Becky K, Beth, Betty, BJ, Bo, Bonita, Brenda, Cam, Candy, Carolyn, Carrie, Cass, Catherine, Cathy, Celene, Chandy, Char, Charla, Charlene, Charli, Charlotte, Chasity, Christine, Christy, Cielo, Cindy, Claudia, Cyndi, Cynthia, Dawnie, Deb, Debbie, Debbykay, Debra, Diane, Diane W, Dot, Dru, Ellen B, Elizabeth, Fifi, Gina, Glenda, Gloria, Helen, Helene, Iris, IvorySpring, Jane, Janet, Janie, Jeanne, Jewel, Joy, Joyce, Judi, Justine, Kammy, Kathleen, Kathleen M, Kathy, Kathy B, KayC, Kim, Knitty, Kris, Lailani, Lady Katherine, Lana G, Laura, Laurie, Leann, Li, Linda, Lisa, Lori E, Lynn, Mampippa, Marie, Marsha, Martha, Marty, Mary, Mary Rose, Maya, Mimi, Monica, Mrs DD, Nancy, Nicole, Paula, Rainey, Rechelle, Renae, Roberta Anne, Robin, Robyn, Rose, Sally, Sandi, Sara, Sarah, Sheila, Sheila W, Sherri, Shirl, skoots1mom, Stacey, Steph, Stephanie, Sue, SunnyMama, Susan, Susana, Tam, Tanya, Terri, Terry,Tink, Toni, YellowRoseArbor

I appreciate all of the wonderful things you had to say! I hope you all will stop by again soon!

--------------------------------------------------------------------

I host “Outdoor Wednesday” on A Southern Daydreamer! Learn more about it by clicking on picture below!

Outdoor Wednesday logo

On my new book blog, A Southern Daydreamer Reads, I have a Spring Reading Challenge. From March 20- June 20, 2009…. READ! Come join the fun!

Spring Challenge 2009

4 comments:

  1. Hope you are doing okay. We have had a lot going on lately. Be blessed!

    Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  2. Keep posting and I'll keep visiting! ;-)

    Have a great Sunday, Susan!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Susan, Your post thanking everyone about Outdoor Weds. was so sweet. I, for one, adore posting on that event. Thank you for hosting and the work it involves.

    I hope you are having a lovely Sunday.

    Hugs...Jeanne

    ReplyDelete
  4. Susan,

    Thank you for inspiring me join the book challenge. I meant to a long time ago. I can really use this inspiration to get moving on some reading. ;-)

    I missed your PS post but I want to say congratulations to your son John on his graduation. The needlework piece you did was beautiful and I know firsthand how long it takes to make something like that. And as I believe, when kids do well and succeed, there is always a parent standing behind them that should receive the accolades as well.

    Bless you, Susan!

    xoxox
    Jane

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by my blog and taking the time to comment! I enjoy reading all your thoughts and will try to answer any questions you might have for me. Have a wonderful day....hope to "see"you again soon!