Gollum at Designs by Gollum is the hostess for “Foodie Friday” (clicking on the logo on the right will take you to her site)
This is Memorial Day weekend…and many will be cooking on the grill… I thought I’d share a potato salad recipe that is quick and easy… and different!
Zesty New Potato Salad
- 2 lb. new potatoes, quartered
- 1/2 cup Miracle Whip Light Dressing
- 2 green onions, sliced
- 4 tsp. Grey Poupon Savory Honey Mustard
- 2 tsp. honey
- 1/8 tsp. black pepper
- Place potatoes in large saucepan. Add enough water to completely cover potatoes. Bring to boil. Reduce heat to medium-low; simmer 20 min. or until potatoes are tender. Drain. Rinse potatoes with cold water until cooled; drain.
- Mix remaining ingredients in large bowl. Add potatoes; mix lightly. Cover.
- Refrigerate several hours or until chilled.
- Stir in 2 Tbsp. chopped fresh herbs, such as parsley, chives, tarragon or basil, before chilling.
- Peeling Green-Skinned Potatoes- If potatoes have a slight green tinge to the skin, be sure to peel them before use. The green color is caused by prolonged exposure to the light and contains a substance that can be toxic.
Thanks for visiting my blog. Visit Gollum at Designs by Gollum for more “Foodie Friday” participants.
Have a happy and safe Memorial Day weekend!