I received the Proximidade Award today from Carrie at Carolina Nativity Gallery for “providing much warmth to blog land”. Thank you Carrie!
This award focuses on the friendships that blossom here in blog land.
Blogs who receive this award are 'exceedingly charming' say its authors. This blog invests and believes in the PROXIMITY-nearness in space, time and relationships. These kind bloggers aim to find and be friends. They are not interested in prizes or self-aggrandizement. Our hope is that when the ribbons of these prizes are cut, even more friendships are propagated. Please give more attention to these writers! Deliver this award to eight bloggers who must choose eight more and include this cleverly-written text into the body of their award.
I would like to share this award with the participants of the first “Outdoor Wednesday”. (Yes, I know there were more than eight!) Being a newcomer to blog land, I was a little nervous to host an event…and these ladies help make it a success….. and I appreciate it!
Some of them have already received this award (more than once). I don’t want any of these bloggers to feel they HAVE to pass it along…. so I am relieving all of them from “deliver this award to eight more bloggers”. Simply take the award and enjoy it…because you deserve it!
- Charlotte at Charlotte's Weblog
- Ellen B at The Happy Wonderer
- Gloria at Happy to Be
- Jeanne at The Backyard Neighbor
- Judy Bug at A Southern Belle Dishes on Decor
- Katherine Ellen at Welcome to Kat's Corner
- Kim at Ticklish Mermaids
- Lisa at AKAWEST
- Lynda at Lonestar Lady
- Marsha at Marsha's Garden
- Once in a Blue Moon
- Sheila at The Quintessential Magpie
- skoots1mom at My Hands, His Glory
- Tam at The Gypsy's Corner
- Terrie at Terrie's Lil Piece of Serenity
- the Muse at A Diva's Hammer
- Theresa at Take a Sentimental Journey
- Vicki at Hooked on Photo Memes
I hope they all return to future Outdoor Wednesdays!
Thanks again to Carrie for the award!