This weeks posts: (clicking on post title will open link in a new window)
- Pink Saturday
- To Follow or Not to Follow....
- Proximidade Award from.....
- Welcome to "Outdoor Wednesday"
- 1/13 Tablescape Tuesday
- Blue Monday
- 1/11 A Southern Daydreamer Week in Review
We had 18 participants in the first Outdoor Wednesday ! I want to thank again the following for posting (clicking on their name will take you to their Outdoor Wednesday post):Charlotte, Ellen B, Gloria, Jeanne, Judybug, Katherinellen, Kim, Lisa, Lynda, Marsha, Onceinabluemoon, Sheila, skoots1mom, Tam. Terrie, the Muse. Theresa, and Vicki. Since I was a newcomer to blog land I was a little nervous to host an event. These ladies helped make it a success and I really appreciated it!
Comment Questions Answered:
- “You mentioned that you have been working on your kitchen for a long time...do you have photos on your blog of your kitchen? “ from Darlene at Our Creative Life- Not yet. I have only been blogging a month. I don’t know if I have any before pictures! Our house is 20 years old…so every room needs some updating…and we will be doing a little at a time (we are doing it ourselves)
- “I can't believe you have camellias with buds that big !! What state do you live in ?” from Theresa at Take a Sentimental Journey- We live in central/middle Georgia.
I am still learning the ins and outs of blogging and the comments of everyone’s thoughts on followers and following blogs….. and how they follow them was very interesting! I have found Google Reader works for me…but different bloggers like following different ways!
I enjoyed reading all the comments left by everyone. It is very humbling to get compliments from the bloggers whom I have admired for a long time and who are the inspiration behind me finally starting my very own blog!
A Southern Daydreamer Visitors: Thank you to all the visitors who left wonderful comments this week: Alfazema, Alica B, Alisa, Amy, Angela, Angie, Ann, Becky, Becky G, Belinda, Betty, Beverly, BJ, Bo, Bobbi Jo, Cami, Carol, CC Catherine, ceekay, Charlotte, Cielo, Claudie, Cynthia, Dana, Darlene, Dawnie, Debbie, Diane, Diane W, Donna Marie, Ellen B, envoy-ette, Fifi Flowers, Gabriela, Glenda, Gloria, Gollum, Helen, Imerie, Jain, Jana, Jane, Janie, Jean,Jeanne, JennyS, Jillian, Jorgelina, Joy, Joyce, Judith S,Judy, Katherine Ellen, Kathleen, Kathleen Ellis, Kathy, kdottidesigns, Kim, knitting nice, kymber, Kris, Lady Jane, Lady Katherine, Lady Loves Cakes,Lady Lynn, Lana, Laurie, Linda, Lisa, Liz, Lorie, Lynda, Lynn, Lynne, Lynette, Ma'dame French, mamapippa, Mariana, Marina, Mary Lou, Mary Rose, Melissa M, Melissa W, Mishelle, Miss Janice, Mo, Mojo, Nancy, Neabar, Nicole, onceinabluemoon, Pat, Patty S, pcb, Rechelle, Rhonda, Riet, Roberta Anne, Rose, Sally, Shari, Sheila, Sheila. Sherrie, Sherrlyn, Shirl, skoots1mom, smilingsal, Stephanie, Sue, Susan, Susie Q, Suzie B, Sweetie, Syndee, Tam, Tammy, Teri, Terrie, The Muse, Theresa, Trish, Victoria, Wendy, Zoey
I appreciate all of the wonderful things you had to say! I hope you all will stop by again soon!
I host “Outdoor Wednesday”! Learn more about it HERE