Thursday, January 22, 2009

Moi? part 2

I have been blogging a little more than a month and this week I received three awards! I am honored and humbled. Thank you ladies for the awards!

I received the Sisterhood Award from Teri at The  Boosalis Bloggle. Thank you Teri!

sisterhood_award from boosalis boogie January 2009

Teri started blogging last summer and I “met” her my second week of blogging. Stop by her blog sometime and say hello!

It is always hard to select who to give an award. The rules state 10 blogs… so I am going to give this award to 10 bloggers who have commented 10 or more times on my blog… whom I have not yet given an award.

  1. Ann at Life at Ann's Place
  2. Cami at Creating Myself
  3. Carol at She Lives
  4. ceekay at Thinkin of Home
  5. Diane at Four Paws and Co
  6. Kathleen at Kathleen Ellis
  7. Sally at Smiling Sally
  8. Stephanie at Angelic Accents
  9. Teresa at Happy Yarns
  10. Wendy at Some of My Favorite Things

Thank you ladies for reading my blog and taking the time to comment. You are appreciated!

Here are the rules for the Sisterhood Award recipients:

  1. Put the logo on your blog or post.
  2. Nominate at least 10 blogs which show great Attitude and/or Gratitude!
  3. Be sure to link to your nominees within your post.
  4. Let them know that they have received this award by commenting on their blog.
  5. Share the love and link to this post and to the person from whom you received your award.

--------------------------------------------------------------------

I also received the Friends Award from Charlotte at Charlotte's Weblog . Thank you Charlotte!

 friends_award from Teri of Boosalis Bloggle January 2009

Charlotte has been blogging over a year. In addition to her blog, Charlotte's Weblog, she also has the following blogs: At Home in Scottsdale, Dolls, Dolls, Dolls, and Spiritual Sundays. Stop by and say hi to Charlotte!

I would like to pass the Friends award along to the following:

Thank you for your support!

--------------------------------------------------------------------

And last, but not least, I received the You are Truly Beautiful Award from Ann at Life at Ann's Place. Ann has been blogging almost a year since November 2008 (Thanks Gloria). I met her my first week blogging. She is very sweet and makes me laugh out loud (often). Visit her blog when you get a chance!

Beautiful Award from Ann at Life at Ann's Place 

This award reads: “You Are Truly Beautiful. Beautiful means so much more than just a pretty face! It also means that you are unique, and oh so full of grace! The things in you that go on much deeper than the softness of your skin. Are the things that make you beautiful, both outside and within!”

The rules for this award are as follows:

  1. Find the beautiful ladies that you follow.
  2. Give them this award.
  3. Hopefully it'll truly mean something to each and everyone of you.
  4. Don't be shy to give it to the same person!
  5. Don't forget to tell them!

I would like everyone who reads and comments on my blog to have this award…for without you.. I would be blogging to myself! You are ALL beautiful to me!

22 comments:

  1. Hi Susan, You are so sweet!
    Congrats and well deserved.
    I have a very hard time handing out awards. I really don't want anyone to feel like I left them out. Sigh.
    Have a wonderful day.
    ~Melissa :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Susan! Congratulations on your awards! They're so well deserved! Thank you for sharing the Sisterhood award with me! ♥ Diane

    ReplyDelete
  3. My goodness sweet lady.This blows my mind.Thank you,thank you.............Ann

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations on your many awards! I am so honored that you thought of me. Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats Susan..you did good girl..but Ann only been blogging since Nov 08 I know because I talked her into it..ha ha!! told her she would love it and they would love her..hugs and smiles Gl♥ria

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awww! Susan..you are so sweet! I am so happy and glad to know you. Everytime I visit you ..you makes me SMILES! Congratulation on you three awards...Thanks you my friend...Hugs! Katherinellen

    ReplyDelete
  7. Susan - thanks for thinking of me!! I'll get these up this weekend!! These are great!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank You Susan! THIS IS MY VERY FIRST AWARD.
    I've been blogging since April 2004! Over 1500 posts later - someone finally noticed me! BLESS YOUR HEART! After almost 5 years of being overlooked, this single award sure feels good. Guess I won't delete it now!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Congrats on your awards Susan! Yeah!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hurrah for the neighborhood and super Congrats to you!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thank you, Susan! and congratulations to you! You have a lovely blog and have certainly made a wonderful presence in this community!
    ;-D

    ReplyDelete
  12. Congratulations Susan! You are truly deserving of these recent award. I love your blog and appreciate all that you send our way! Keep up the fantastic work! :-)

    xoxo
    Jane

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hi Susan! Thanks so very much for gifting me with this award! I always enjoy visiting your blog so much! Congrats on this award & all the others you've been receiving!

    Big TX Hugs,
    Stephanie
    Angelic Accents

    ReplyDelete
  14. Susan, Congratulations on all your awards! You deserve them! You are always so kind to leave touching comments on my posts...and you inspire many that are new bloggers and those that have been around for awhile. I would have never guessed you've only been at this for a month. And, you're already hosting Outdoor Wednesday! You go girl! ~CC

    ReplyDelete
  15. Oh my! You're like the Benjamin Button of the blog world right now!

    Not sure which button to grab up there. Is it the 3-in-1 that's being bestowed upon me? And I agree with the above comments. You're off to a great start with your blog.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Susan, I cannot believe you have only been blogging for a month! Your blog and your followers and your readers sure made me think you'd been around blogland much longer than that! Congratulations on some well-deserved awards. laurie

    ReplyDelete
  17. Susan, you are a delight, and I'm so glad you are blogging! You not only have a lovely blog, but a lovely heart to match!

    XO,

    Sheila :-)

    ReplyDelete
  18. Congrats on the awards & thanks you for mine! I have recently received a couple of other awards so I'll do a post this weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  19. Oh My Goodness! Thank you so much for thinking of me. I will get it posted on my blog this weekend. Congrats on your awards. You have a lovely blog and deserve all three!! : )

    ~Liz

    ReplyDelete
  20. Better late than never;) Thank you so much I am truly tickled by this little award;) You deserve all of these because you are a sweetie;) Hugs French xoxox

    ReplyDelete
  21. Hi Susan! I placed my award in my side bar and then linked your blog.

    Thanks again!

    ~Liz

    ReplyDelete
  22. Oh thank you so much Susan for sharing and giving me an award and I apologize for not getting back sooner...but yet again have come down with another throat infection...honestly I've never had so many repeated colds/sinus etc since my flu jab....anyway onto other stuff...its the 1st time I have ever received an award from blogland...so very happy.x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by my blog and taking the time to comment! I enjoy reading all your thoughts and will try to answer any questions you might have for me. Have a wonderful day....hope to "see"you again soon!