Gollum at Designs by Gollum is the hostess for “Foodie Friday” (clicking on the logo on the right will take you to her site)
Today I am going to share a cheesecake that is always quick to disappear…..
Rocky Road No-Bake Cheesecake
- Prep Time: 15 minutes
- Total Time: 4 hours 15 minutes
- 3 squares Baker’s Semi-Sweet Chocolate (divided)
- 2 pkg. (8 oz. each) Cream Cheese, softened
- 1/3 cup sugar
- 1/4 cup milk
- 2 cups thawed Cool Whip Whipped Topping
- 3/4 cup Miniature Marshmallows
- 1/3 cup chopped Peanuts
- 1 Oreo Pie Crust (6 oz.)
- Microwave one of the chocolate squares in small microwaveable bowl on high one minute.
- Stir until chocolate is completely melted. Set aside.
- Beat cream cheese, sugar and milk in large bowl with electric mixer on medium speed until well blended.
- Add melted chocolate; mix well.
- Gently stir in whipped topping, marshmallows and peanuts.
- Coarsely chop remaining 2 chocolate squares and stir into cream cheese mixture.
- Spoon into crust.
- Refrigerate 4 hours or until set.
Thanks for visiting my blog. Visit Gollum at Designs by Gollum for more “Foodie Friday” participants.