Gollum at Designs by Gollum is the hostess for “Foodie Friday” (clicking on the logo on the right will take you to her site)
Today I am going to share an easy fruit salad. This side salad is sure to brighten up your plate. It makes a great accompaniment to a lean serving of meat, fish or poultry and vegetables.
Tropical Ambrosia Salad
- Prep Time: 10 min
- Total Time: 25 min
- Makes: 8 servings, 1/2 cup each
- 2 cups miniature marshmallows
- 1 can (8 oz.) pineapple chunks, drained
- 1 banana, sliced
- 1 large orange, peeled and sectioned (about 1 cup)
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1 cup toasted coconut
- Mix all ingredients except coconut in bowl.
- Refrigerate at least 15 minutes.
- Stir in coconut just before serving
Thanks for visiting my blog. Visit Gollum at Designs by Gollum for more “Foodie Friday” participants.