Mrs. Gollum at Designs by Gollum, hostess of “Foodie Friday”, has cordially invited us all to an early St. Patrick's Day Potluck for "Foodie Friday" this week. Mrs. Gollum said, “From shamrocks to Irish coffee to cock-a-leeky soup, join the party! “
I tried to think of something Irish to fix but decided to make something green instead…. lime sherbet punch!
Lime Sherbet Punch
- 2 quarts (1/2 gallon) lime sherbet
- 2 liters ginger ale (chilled)
- 1 (46-ounce) can pineapple juice (chilled)
- Lemon slices
- Lime slices
Directions: Spoon or scoop sherbet into a large punch bowl. Add chilled pineapple juice and ginger ale. Stir until sherbet is partially melted. Decorate with lemon and lime slices. Serve immediately.
- Chilled pineapple juice and ginger ale doesn’t melt the sherbet as fast!
- Add the ginger ale just before serving to keep the beverage bubbly.
Thanks for visiting my blog. Visit Gollum at Designs by Gollum for more “Foodie Friday” participants.