Saturday, March 7, 2009

3/8 A Southern Daydreamer Week in Review

This weeks posts: (clicking on post title will open link in a new window)

We had 57 participants in Outdoor Wednesday this week! I want to thank again the following for posting (clicking on their name will take you to their Outdoor Wednesday post): Candy, Susan, carolinajewel, ellen b, Kathy, Robyn, Melissa, Cindy, Donna, Sue, Lynne, Gina, Lori, Kathy b, ChristineStacey, Maryrose, Tracy, Rainey, Cam, Charlene, Charlotte,Mrs. DDKathleen, OliveRue, Joyce, Lisa, Karen, Katherinellen, Coty, Chris, Janie, Kristie, Kymber, TerriJudybug, Elizabeth, Kathy, Victorian Gourmet, Fifi, Curtiss Ann, Jadehollow, Cindy, Cass, Carolyn, marie, Lisa, Frippery, Tanya, Mary, killlashandra, lara, Kim, Sunnymama, Carrie, Lady Katherine, Sylvia

Comment Questions Answered: (no questions this week!)

I enjoyed reading all the comments left by everyone. It is very humbling to get compliments from the bloggers whom I have admired for a long time and who are the inspiration behind me finally starting my very own blog!

A Southern Daydreamer Visitors: Thank you to all  the visitors who left wonderful comments this week: Ahintofhome, Alice, Amanda,Amy, Ann, Ashley, Barbara, Betty, Betzie, Beverly, BJ, Bo, Cam, Candy, Caren, Carla, Carolyn,  Carrie, Cass, Catherine, ceekay, Chandy, Charlotte, Charlene, Chris, Christine, Cindy, Claudia, Coty, Crystal, Curtiss Ann, Cynthia, D, Dawnie, Deanna, Deb, Debbie, Debra, Denise, Diane W, domestic designer, Donna, Dream Mom, Elaine, Ellen, Ellen B, Elizabeth, Esther, Fifi, Fitty, Foley, Gabriela, Gaston Studio, Glenda, Gloria, Gollum, Heidi, Helen, Helene, Jain, Jane, Janie, Jeanne, Jennifer, Jewel, Jorgelina, Joy, Joyce, Judi, Judith S, Judy, Judy Bug, Karen, Katherinellen, Kathleen, Kathleen M, Kathy, Kathy B, Katy, Kay Ellen, KBeau, Kelly, Killashandra, Kim, Knitty, Kris, Kristie R, Kristen, Kymber, Lady Katherine, Laa, Laura, Laurie, LdyDy, Leigh Ann, Linda, Linda/Mom, Lisa, Loretta, Lynda, Lynette, Lynn, Lynne, M, Mama Zen, Marie, Marina, Martha, Marty, Marsha, Mary Ellen, Mary Rose, Melissa M, Melissa W, Michelle, Mimi, Miss Janice, Mojo, MoziEsme, Mrs DD, Mrs G, mythoughtsmyvoice,, Nancy, Nicole, Pat, Patty S, Rainey, Riet, Roberta Anne, Robin R, Robyn, Rose, Rose Marie, Sally, Sandi, Sandra, Sara, Scribbler, Sheila, Sheila W, Stacey, Stephanie, Sue, Sunny Mama, Susan, Susan Q, Susie, Suzie B, Sylvia, Tammy, Tanya,tardevil, Teacup Mosaics, Teresa, Terri, The Muse, Theresa, Tonja, Tracy, Tristan, Victoria, Wendy, Zoey

I appreciate all of the wonderful things you had to say! I hope you all will stop by again soon!

I host “Outdoor Wednesday”! Learn more about it HERE

Outdoor Wednesday logo

10 comments:

  1. Hi Susan! Girl, I think you're one organized one! I'm impressed with how you keep all of your blogness together! You're quite the busy little bee. Have a beautiful Sunday!
    Be a sweetie too,
    Shelia ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. And from you other Sheila, LOL!, it was my pleasure to visit you this week as always!

    XO,

    Sheila :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love how organized and computer savy you are.. It is my pleasure to visit your blog darling..Have a super Sunday..hugs ~lynne~

    ReplyDelete
  4. It was another nice week ♥ I got some great pictures for Wednesday too! I can't wait! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Susan...Thank you dear heart for compiling this week in review... LOVE IT! ;-) Bo

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love how you are doing a weekly link! I have layed in bed thinking what I could do. For now I only get each blogs last update. I think if you do not mind I want to do this. I am also going to maybe add a picture. This way you can go to a blog and catch up on the whole week without searching for each post, or missing some as I have. Well a lot as I have. I am so behind having grandchildren 9-10 hours a day. Thanks for the inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Outdoor Wednesdays are so much fun! I am more inspired now to look outside and notice the little things I could've been missing out on otherwise. A very big thank you for that!

    Thank you so much for hosting and becoming my follower! :-)

    Hugs,
    Chandy

    ReplyDelete
  8. I like that. You are very organized. Aren't you lovin this weather. Hard to believe this time last week it was snowing!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I am starting to work in my yard, and my grandmother's yard. I cannot wait until they look a little better so that I can post something for Outdoor Wednesday.

    Have a great week, Nicole

    ReplyDelete
  10. Susan this is a cool idea to post everyone's name who comments.
    It makes us all feel special.

    You are doing so great with your blog!
    I'm in awe.
    I think you could teach a class or write a book on the subject.
    You should do a blog post with pointers for us.

    Have a good one.
    ~Melissa ;)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by my blog and taking the time to comment! I enjoy reading all your thoughts and will try to answer any questions you might have for me. Have a wonderful day....hope to "see"you again soon!