Saturday, March 28, 2009

3/29 A Southern Daydreamer Week in Review

This weeks posts on A Southern Daydreamer: (clicking on post title will open link in a new window)

 This weeks posts on A Southern Daydreamer Reads: (clicking on post title will open link in a new window)

--------------------------------------------------------------------

We had 64 participants in Outdoor Wednesday this week! I want to thank again the following for posting (clicking on their name will take you to their Outdoor Wednesday post): Charlene, ellen b.,Curtiss AnnLinderhof, Sue, Maryrose, Tink, kathy b, Tam, CatherineSunnymamaamy, the wild raspberry, KathyLynda, Lisa S.KathyJadehollowCoty, Gloria, terriedj, Sandi, Mary, Christine, Fifi, Petuniamargaret, Robyn, Victorian Gourmet, jain, My Thoughts My Voice, Laura, Leigh, laurie, Kathy, Muna, Rosabears, GinaShirley, Diane, Kim, Jeanne, Kim, Chandy, Pam, Jo, Kathy,  Julie, Marsha, Marie, Christy, Jackie, Linnea, Sue, SallyAshley, Mumzie, Sheri, Joyce, Sylvia, Renae, Tanya, Valerie K, Carrie

 -------------------------------------------------------------------

Comment Questions Answered: (no questions this week!)

I enjoyed reading all the comments left by everyone. It is very humbling to get compliments from the bloggers whom I have admired for a long time and who are the inspiration behind me finally starting my very own blog!

A Southern Daydreamer Visitors: Thank you to all  the visitors who left wonderful comments this week: Alice, Alisa, Amanda, Amy, Anita, Ann, Artie, Ashley, Athella, Barbara, Barbara Jean, Betsy,Betty,  Betzie, Beverly, BJ, Bo, Bobbi Jo, Brenda, Bryan, Candy, Caren, Cathy, Cass, Catherine, Chandy, Char, Chari, Charlene, Chasity, Charli, Chloe Patricia, Christi, Christine, Christy, Cindy, Claudia, Claudie, Connie, Connie W, Coty, Curtiss Ann, D, Dana, Dar, Dawn, Dawnie, Deanna, Deb, Debbie, Debra, Diane, Diane W, DreamMom, Elisabeth, Elizabeth, Ellen B, Esther, Faye, Felicia, Fifi, Fitty, Foley, Gabriela,  Gina, Glenda, Gloria, Gollum, Greatma, Helen, Helene, Iris, Irma, IvorySpring, Jacey, Jain, Jane, Jane G, Janie, Jeanne, Jennifer, Jenny S, Jewel, Jil, J. Kaye, Jorgelina, Joy, Joyce, Judi, Judith, Julie, Justine, Karyn, Kate, Kathi, Kathleen, Kathy, Kathy B, Katy, Kay Ellen, Kelly, Kim, Knitty, Kris, Kristenm Lady Jane, Lara, Laura,Laurey,  Laurie, LdyDy, Leigh, Li, Libby, Linda, Lisa, Lisa S, Liz, Llyn, Loretta, Lorrie, Luanne, Lynda, Mari, Marian, Marie, Marsha, Martha, Marty, Mary, Mary Rose, Maya, Melissa M, Mimi, Miss Janice, Missy, Mitzi,  Mojo, Monica, Mo, Molly, Monica, Mrs DD, Muna, Nancy, Nancy Jane, Nancy W, Pam, Pat, Patricia, Patti, Paula, Pinky, PrettyOrganizer, Rechelle, Renae, Rhea, Riet, Ro, Roberta Anne, Robin, Robyn, Rosabeer, Rose, Rosemarie, Sally, Sandi, Scribbler, Sheila, Sheila T, Sheri, Shirl, Shirley, skoots1mom, Sofia, SpanishPrincess, Stacey, Stephanie, Sue, SunnyMama, Susan, Susan Q, Tammy, Tanya, Terri, Terrie, the Muse, Tink, Tricia, Trish, Valerie, VintageSoul, Yira, YummyBoyMummy, Zoey

I appreciate all of the wonderful things you had to say! I hope you all will stop by again soon!

--------------------------------------------------------------------

I host “Outdoor Wednesday” on A Southern Daydreamer! Learn more about it by clicking on picture below!

Outdoor Wednesday logo

On my new book blog, A Southern Daydreamer Reads, I am starting a Spring Reading Challenge. From March 20- June 20, 2009…. READ! Come join the fun!

Spring Challenge 2009

3 comments:

  1. Here's to another wonderful week on your blog, Susan, and I have my OW post ready! :-)

    XO,

    Sheila :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Susan, I'm still in awe that you take the time to thank everyone who has commented on y our blog. How sweet is that? I really should do an Outdoor Wednesday, shouldn't I?

    Justine :o )

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well it was a crazy week but at least it ended on a good note (I got my cat this morning!) Happy Sunday Susan ♥ I hope you have a great one :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by my blog and taking the time to comment! I enjoy reading all your thoughts and will try to answer any questions you might have for me. Have a wonderful day....hope to "see"you again soon!