Sunday, December 28, 2008

12/28- A Southern Daydreamer Week in Review

image

Another week of blogging… and again, mostly Christmas posts…. but here they are….

This weeks posts: (clicking on post title will open link in a new window)

Comment Questions Answered: (no questions this week!)

I enjoyed reading all the comments left by everyone. It is very humbling to get compliments from the bloggers whom I have admired for a long time and who are the inspiration behind me finally starting my very own blog!

A Southern Daydreamer Visitors: Thank you to all  the visitors who left wonderful comments this week: ann, Bo, Cami,ceekay, cielo, Deb, Diane, Ellen b, envoy-ette, Geri, Gollum, Kathleen, Kim, Knitting Nice, Kristen, Kymber, Laurie, Liz, Lynne, Manuela, Ma’ dame French, Mary Ruth, Melissa, mishebe, Miss Janice, niartist, Once in a Blue Moon, Pat, Rhoda, Schotzy, Sheila, Sheila, sjbraun, Stephanie, Susan S, Teri, Theresa, Zoey

I appreciate all of the wonderful things you had to say! I hope you all will stop by again soon!

A Southern Daydreamer new followers: {Note: The followers listed are ones who are listed on the “Followers” on blog page. This does not include RSS subscribers, whom I would thank individually if I knew who they were!}

A big "Thank you" to my new followers: (clicking on site name will open link in a new window)

4 comments:

  1. This is a wonderful week review! I also enjoyed your Christmas decorations too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi susan, hope you're enjoying your Sunday afternoon, taking a break from playing with the grandson. I love your new picture.. what a wonderful review. You are just the sweetest..
    hugs ~lynne~

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've enjoyed your blog this past week, and am looking forward to 2009!! Sally

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just stopping by to say thanks for coming to see me today.
    I have all my Christmas decorations packed away for another year and in the process of getting everything all spick and span again...
    have a good week!
    love, bj

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by my blog and taking the time to comment! I enjoy reading all your thoughts and will try to answer any questions you might have for me. Have a wonderful day....hope to "see"you again soon!