Saturday, May 23, 2009

5/24 A Southern Daydreamer Week in Review

This weeks posts on A Southern Daydreamer: (clicking on post title will open link in a new window)

This weeks posts on A Southern Daydreamer Reads: (clicking on post title will open link in a new window)

--------------------------------------------------------------------

We had 77 participants in Outdoor Wednesday this week! I want to thank again the following for posting (clicking on their name will take you to their Outdoor Wednesday post): Sheila , Ellen b, Pam, Sarah, Nature Footstep, Sunnymama, Kathy, Debbie, Glenda, Barb, Pat, Kathleen , Mary, Christi, Cailin Marie, Gina, Leigh, Rainey, Kathy, Christine, Martha, Maryrose, Kim, Amy, Becky, Kathy, Debbie, Deb, Becky K., M , Terriedj, Barbara, Robyn, Fifi, Chandy, Marie, Lorna, Sherri, Cindy, tapirgal, Janie, Ally , Kim, Tanya , Carrie, Karen, melissa, Sherry, Yira, Kristine, Pam , Shirley, Kay C., Scribbler, Mama Bear, Andrea, sylvia, Pam, songbrdtiff, Marsha, Suzie, Candy, Brenda, Jenna, Cass , Sue, Jenn, Curtiss Ann, Sandra, Donna, Roxanne, Shaila, blueeyedtango, Jain,  Christy, Robin, Carrie 

 -------------------------------------------------------------------

Comment Questions Answered: (no questions this week!)

I enjoyed reading all the comments left by everyone. It is very humbling to get compliments from the bloggers whom I have admired for a long time and who are the inspiration behind me finally starting my very own blog!

A Southern Daydreamer Visitors: Thank you to all  the visitors who left wonderful comments this week: AK, Alice, Allison, Amanda, Amy, Anita, Ann, Ashley, Baba, Barb, Barbara, Becky K, Bette, Betty,Betzie,  Beverly, BJ, Bo, Brenda, ButterYum, Cailin, Candy, Carla, Carolyn, Carrie, Casabella, Cass, Cathy, CC, Celene, Chandy, Char, Christi, Christine, Christy, Cindy, Claudia, Claudie, Curtiss Ann, D, Dana & Daisy, Deanna, Debbie, Debby, Denise, Diane, Diane W, Donna, Ellen, Elyse, Envoy-ette, Fifi, Gina, Glenda, Gloria, Gollum, Heather, Helene, IvorySpring, Jain, Jane, Janie, JD, Jeanie, Jenna, Jennifer, Jenny S, Jewel, Joyce, Julie, Justine, Kammy, Kara, Karen, Katherine, Kathleen E, Kathleen M, M, Kathy, Kathy B, KayC,Kay F,  Kim, Kimberly, Knitty, Kris, Kristen, Kristi, Kristine, Laurie, Leann, Li, Linda, Lisa, Lorna, Luanne, Lynda, Lynn, MamaBear, Marie, Marina, Martha, Marty, Mary, Mary Rose, Melly, Mrs DD, NatureFootstep, Noelle, Pam, Pat, Patricia, Patty S, Paula, PearlMaple, Rainey, Rebecca, Renae, Rita, Robin, Robyn, Sally, Sandi, Sandra, Sara, Sarah, Sares, Scribbler, Shari, Shaila, Sheila, Sheila W, Sherri, Shey, Shirley, Sofia, Sonia, Spencer, Stephanie, Sue, Susan, Susie J, Suzie, Tammy, tapirgal, Terri, Terrie, Terry, Valerie, Vickie, Wendy, Yira,

I appreciate all of the wonderful things you had to say! I hope you all will stop by again soon!

--------------------------------------------------------------------

I host “Outdoor Wednesday” on A Southern Daydreamer! Learn more about it by clicking on picture below!

Outdoor Wednesday logo

On my book blog, A Southern Daydreamer Reads, I am starting a Spring Reading Challenge. From March 20- June 20, 2009…. READ! Come join the fun!

SpringChallenge20095

5 comments:

  1. Hope you're having a wonderful weekend, Susan. I'll have to remember to ask you a question this coming week so you won't have to say (no questions this week). LOL

    Justine :o )

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh dear me .... I am SO far behind in my reading assignment, I am embarrassed. There is so much going on in my life when I sit down to read these days, I fall asleep sitting in my reading chair.

    Enjoy the Memorial Day weekend, Susan. See you soon in blogland.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Miss lady!

    Haven't been by here in a while. So I'm trying to get around to catching up on some of my peeps blogs. I hope you are having a wonderful Memorial Day weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good morning Susan, I always enjoy your comments and I appreciate your faithfulness. I am trying to keep up, but since we are on vacation it is hard. I am posting when I can but we leave the mountains tomorrow and who knows what service we will have. I hope I can join in on Outdoor Wednesday, but It is iffy. Your week in review feature is so nice and a good idea. I love today's Memorial Day post.
    I do enjoy your posts so much. Happy Memorial Day to you and your family and friends. I hope I can visit again soon.

    Hugs...Jeanne

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm a bit late on my reading as well, but I'll definitely be keeping up soon. I got sidetracked by Sudoku. LOL

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by my blog and taking the time to comment! I enjoy reading all your thoughts and will try to answer any questions you might have for me. Have a wonderful day....hope to "see"you again soon!