Tuesday, December 6, 2011

12/7 Outdoor Wednesday # 152

OW_thumb1_thumb1_thumb1_thumb1_thumb[2]

It’s time for “Outdoor Wednesday”. Learn more about “Outdoor Wednesday” HERE

1. POST your outdoor photos and the Outdoor Wednesday logo/button on your blog and link back to http://asoutherndaydreamer.blogspot.com/ so that others will be able to find all the links to other Outdoor Wednesday posts.

Reminder: Do NOT link in until after your post is up.

2. Add your Name and the Permalink to your post (NOT your general blog address) in “Mr. Linky”. For help with permalink see HERE.

--------------------------------------------------------------------

Starting around Thanksgiving…. and going through the end of December…. I am going to include/encourage everyone to share their outdoor AND indoor Christmas decorations for Outdoor Wednesdays.

Greenery in the form of trees, wreaths and garland are from outside…… and they are inside for the holidays… yes, I am stretching the definition of Outdoor Wednesday…. but I can!!!

Other Outdoor photos are welcome (as usual).

--------------------------------------------------------------------

Beginning this week, and probably through December I will be sharing my Christmas decorations. Outdoor photos for Outdoor Wednesday are still okay too!

Christmas décor is everywhere. From the time you enter the front door …

entry

We have miniature dachshunds. Of course they have their own tree! Their tree can be found in the half bathroom.

half bathroom dachshund tree

Dachshund ornaments and photos of all the dachshunds we have had are found on this tree.

half bathroom - dachshund tree closeup

And they had to have garland and a wreath decorated as well!

half bathroom - Dachshunds

The kitchen is the nutcracker room this year. Yes, they are everywhere!

kitchen

nutcracker tree

A close up of the nutcracker tree….

nutcracker tree ornaments

and they can be found on the counter too…

counter

stove

and by the sink… (oops I see boxes in the background!)

kitchen sink

and even on the baker’s rack!

kitchen shelves

Come back next week to see more decorations! Don’t forget to visit other Outdoor Wednesday participants by clicking on their links. Check back later to make certain you visit all the Outdoor Wednesday participants.

HERE ARE THIS WEEK’S PARTICIPANTS:

25 comments:

  1. You have a wonderful and amazing collection of nutcrackers..I actually went back to look at them twice.

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks for hosting! have a great day :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like your definition of outdoor today because it is very cold here!

    Your home looks beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  4. My son would love your collection. he collects them as well but not nearly as many as you have. Thanks for sharing them!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your Nutcrackers! My niece has a large collection, too. Your whole house looks beautiful. Thanks for hosting!
    Cindy

    ReplyDelete
  6. I just love all your nutcrackers. I have a collection and put up a post of them also... very nice display!
    Sandy

    ReplyDelete
  7. My, that's quite a Christmas collection!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you for hosting...it's been so long since i've done an outdoor post.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful Christmas decorations! Thanks for sharing and thanks for hosting! I linked up my African Violets in full bloom!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love all your nutcrackers especially the nutcracker tree! I have never seen one of those before. Thanks for hosting.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love all your special trees, Susan! They are so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love looking at your nutcrackers. My dad collected them. Wonderful collection.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Susan, your home is wonderfully decorated with so many collections. I mistakenly posted my link twice but don't know how to delete the second one. Sorry. Pamela

    ReplyDelete
  14. I so love your decorations!!! Wow a lot of them and so festive!! And your dogs have their own trees too!! Lucky them!! I'm so amazed the way you pull it off! Can't wait for more of your posts! :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. wowwwwwwwwwwww! what a lovely house you have...happy holidays!

    ReplyDelete
  16. My boys love nutcrackers and would love a tour of your house!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Good morning Susan, Your Christmas decorations are beautiful. Elegant and festive. I know it is hard work but worth the effort. Enjoy. I will show some mine next Weds.

    Hugs, Jeanne

    ReplyDelete
  18. Susan, Everything looks beautiful! Looking forward to seeing more. Blessings, Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  19. Your decor is beautiful and I love your nutcracker collection. I collect snowmen... Love them.

    ReplyDelete
  20. So glad to see that someone besides me decorates every nook and cranny. lol! Love the doggie tree. Pretty dog gone cute. I use to have lots of nutcrackers. Have given most of them away to my children and grandchildren. Your home is looking ever so festive!

    ReplyDelete
  21. I love to look at nutcrackers in the stores. My daughter-in-law collects them. So, I don't; but each time I pick a nutcracker up; it says "buy me."
    Joyce M

    ReplyDelete
  22. a delightful array of Christmas happening at your place; beautiful post

    ReplyDelete
  23. Hi, What beautiful decorations! I especially love the nutcrackers. :o)

    I'm so excited to find your blog again. I had linked up once a long time ago. Our trees turned glorious colors which is so unusual for Houston. I had to share the uncharacteristic beauty of the trees on our seven acres.

    Thanks so much for hosting this lovely linky party!

    Donna @ Comin' Home

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by my blog and taking the time to comment! I enjoy reading all your thoughts and will try to answer any questions you might have for me. Have a wonderful day....hope to "see"you again soon!