Tuesday, December 13, 2011

12/14 Outdoor Wednesday # 153

OW_thumb1_thumb1_thumb1_thumb1_thumb

It’s time for “Outdoor Wednesday”. Learn more about “Outdoor Wednesday” HERE

1. POST your outdoor photos and the Outdoor Wednesday logo/button on your blog and link back to http://asoutherndaydreamer.blogspot.com/ so that others will be able to find all the links to other Outdoor Wednesday posts.

Reminder: Do NOT link in until after your post is up.

2. Add your Name and the Permalink to your post (NOT your general blog address) in “Mr. Linky”. For help with permalink see HERE.

--------------------------------------------------------------------

Starting around Thanksgiving…. and going through the end of December…. I am going to include/encourage everyone to share their outdoor AND indoor Christmas decorations for Outdoor Wednesdays.

Greenery in the form of trees, wreaths and garland are from outside…… and they are inside for the holidays… yes, I am stretching the definition of Outdoor Wednesday…. but I can!!!

Other Outdoor photos are welcome (as usual).

--------------------------------------------------------------------

This week I am sharing my Christmas decorations in the dining room. The dining room is the Santa room this year. I will share the living room next week. 

dining room 1

dining room 2

dining room table

dining room mr and mrs claus 1

dining room sideboard

Santa

Santa tree closeup 2

Santa tree closeup 3

If we are friends on Facebook I will be posting all the Christmas pictures together in one folder.

Don’t forget to visit other Outdoor Wednesday participants by clicking on their links. Check back later to make certain you visit all the Outdoor Wednesday participants.

HERE ARE THIS WEEK’S PARTICIPANTS:

19 comments:

  1. My Christmas wish is to have a Santa room one year. Love all the Santas, all the reindeer and very nice to see the lovely Mrs. Claus in the room.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your home looks so beautiful, Susan! It is a wonderful house full of Christmas spirit!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love all your Santas, Susan! Thanks for hosting!
    Cindy

    ReplyDelete
  4. Everything looks just beautiful! Love all of your Santas!

    ReplyDelete
  5. It's all so beautiful. you do a great job decorating, you family must just love it.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Pretty and festive tree Susan! You home looks all ready for Santa!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your decors look really festive Susan. But i have to say sorry for my link, as upon opening i immediately put my link without reading the post yet, to be earlier in the queue. Upon reading your post i realized you have a theme and mine is not going with it. You can just please delete my link, my apology. thanks Susan, Happy Holidays.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh my goodness, what a dining room! Made for cookies and eggnog.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Susan, your home looks all cozy and ready for Christmas. Lovely photos.
    Joyce M

    ReplyDelete
  10. It's been a while since I've taken part, however, I'm not surprised that your room is simply a work of art! I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Good morning Susan, Your dining room is so pretty and festive. I adore the Santa theme. You have a talent for decorating in a lovely way.
    Hugs, Jeanne

    ReplyDelete
  12. Your home is looking very festive, my entry is very unseasonal today!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Everything looks so cheerful and full of holiday spirit!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Love your beautiful decorations..
    just gorgeous!!!
    hugs!
    Loui♥

    ReplyDelete
  15. BEAUTIFUL!! my goodness, you guys go all out

    ReplyDelete
  16. Now THAT'S Christmas!



    Aloha from Honolulu
    Comfort Spiral

    > < } } ( ° >

    ><}}(°>

    < ° ) } } > <

    ReplyDelete
  17. I love your decorations. Everything is so beautiful and wonderfully festive. Hope you and your family have a Merry Christmas.

    ReplyDelete
  18. My, my, my.... absolutely stunning! Happy Holidays!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by my blog and taking the time to comment! I enjoy reading all your thoughts and will try to answer any questions you might have for me. Have a wonderful day....hope to "see"you again soon!