Tuesday, November 29, 2011

11/30 Outdoor Wednesday # 151

OW_thumb1_thumb1_thumb1_thumb1_thumb[1]

It’s time for “Outdoor Wednesday”. Learn more about “Outdoor Wednesday” HERE

1. POST your outdoor photos and the Outdoor Wednesday logo/button on your blog and link back to http://asoutherndaydreamer.blogspot.com/ so that others will be able to find all the links to other Outdoor Wednesday posts.

Reminder: Do NOT link in until after your post is up.

2. Add your Name and the Permalink to your post (NOT your general blog address) in “Mr. Linky”. For help with permalink see HERE.

--------------------------------------------------------------------

Starting around Thanksgiving…. and going through the end of December…. I am going to include/encourage everyone to share their outdoor AND indoor Christmas decorations for Outdoor Wednesdays.

Greenery in the form of trees, wreaths and garland are from outside…… and they are inside for the holidays… yes, I am stretching the definition of Outdoor Wednesday…. but I can!!!

Other Outdoor photos are welcome (as usual).

--------------------------------------------------------------------

Where did November go? This year has gone by quickly! Today I am sharing some of the Christmas décor at a local outdoor mall.

IMG_0136

A big tree…

IMG_0137

I love the reindeer everywhere….

IMG_0131

IMG_0132

IMG_0134

The reindeer are really pretty at night with white lights! Next week I will have some of my inside Christmas décor to share. I hope everyone had a wonderful Thanksgiving.

Don’t forget to visit other Outdoor Wednesday participants by clicking on their links. Check back later to make certain you visit all the Outdoor Wednesday participants.

HERE ARE THIS WEEK’S PARTICIPANTS:

24 comments:

  1. Love the post thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love those twig deer. They are wonderful. Would love to see them at night. Big Cedar has twig deer along the lane and at the lodge. I love how they look at night.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful, love the reindeer.
    Would love to see them at night.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for hosting Outdoor Wednesday, Susan!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awww......how adorable are those decorations? Too cute for words.
    Joyce M

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm not ready for December. ;-)
    Thanks for hosting.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you for hosting!
    Kerry at HouseTalkN

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful decorations! I love the reindeers. Thanks for sharing and for hosting, Susan....Christine

    ReplyDelete
  9. The deers are posed so life like! I look forward to seeing your pretty Christmas decorations, Susan. You always do a magnificent job!
    Hugs, Pat

    ReplyDelete
  10. I like that there are pansies bravely blooming.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love the deer! They are perfect in this setting.

    ReplyDelete
  12. I like the idea of posting the outdoor Christmas decorations! Thank you for hosting.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Very nice mall decorations. I wish I had some of those reindeer for my yard! Thanks for hosting.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Love those grapevine deer. They look very large, are they. I would love our deer if they would remain still. Thanks for hosting

    ReplyDelete
  15. What awesome photos..
    can't wait to see them all lit up!!
    thanks for sharing!!!
    hugs.
    .Loui♥

    ReplyDelete
  16. Striking photos. Thanks for hosting!

    ReplyDelete
  17. wonderful Christmas photographs. I have a journey for Christmas photography coming up soon, so will contribute those another meme opportunity with you.

    ReplyDelete
  18. this surely looks beautiful in the night esp. with the light effects..

    joining today...holiday season is around the corner..

    my entry

    ReplyDelete
  19. my blog is joining too...holiday is in the air..these images are perfect!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by my blog and taking the time to comment! I enjoy reading all your thoughts and will try to answer any questions you might have for me. Have a wonderful day....hope to "see"you again soon!