Thursday, September 23, 2010

A Southern Daydreamer Reads Fall Reading Challenge

Where did Summer go? I have a Fall Reading Challenge for this Fall on my reading blog….  If you like to read..come join the fun!
Fall 2010

Rules:

  1. Make a list of books you want to read this Fall.
  2. Write a post with your list on your blog. (You can add to or change this list at any time during the challenge)
  3. Please post the direct link to your Fall Reading Challenge 2010 post. (so that other participants can visit and see what you are reading)
  4. You can write another post in December to let everyone know how you did.

Click HERE to go to A Southern Daydreamer Reads or HERE to go straight to challenge!

I will have another challenge for Winter 2010. The purpose of the challenge is for everyone to read and have fun!

6 comments:

  1. I have my list ready to post tomorrow but I did put the challenge up tonight. Sounds like fun.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm always reading but I think I'm too impulsive to make a list. I like to see a new book by a favorite author and grab it the day I see it. I don't "plan" ahead much on my reading. This is a great idea...I hope it encourages some who don't read much to read more!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am going to join up later this week, I have to get my list together. I found you via Donnie at New Blessings Everyday. I also signed up to follow you! Thanks for hosting, this is going to be fun.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sounds like fun! And I definitely need to do some reading... too many books on my shelves unopened. I'll work on it this next week! See you later!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Susan! I sure have missed you...I hope to get back to blogging and reading regularly very soon :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sounds like a fun activity. Nice blog.

    http://youcanfacetodaybecausehelives.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by my blog and taking the time to comment! I enjoy reading all your thoughts and will try to answer any questions you might have for me. Have a wonderful day....hope to "see"you again soon!