- Challenge: Summer Reading Challenge 2010
- Start date: June 21, 2010
- Finish date: September 21, 2010
- Hosted By: A Southern Daydreamer Reads
- Make a list of books you want to read this summer.
- Write a post with your list on your blog. (You can add to or change this list at any time during the challenge)
- Please post the direct link to your Summer Reading Challenge 2010 post. (so that other participants can visit and see what you are reading)
- You can write another post in September to let everyone know how you did.
Here’s my list for the Summer Challenge… (subject to change)
- The Camel Club by David Baldacci
- Deliver Us From Evil by David Baldacci
- Knitting Bones by Monica Ferris
- The 9th Judgment by James Patterson and Maxine Paetro
- Double Cross by James Patterson
- Cross Country by James Patterson
- Alex Cross’s Trial by James Patterson
- I. Alex Cross by James Patterson
- Book of the Dead by Patricia Cornwell
- Scarpetta by Patricia Cornwell
- The Scarpetta Factor by Patricia Cornwell
- The Scarecrow by Michael Connelly
[need to add a classic or two]
I will have another challenge for Fall 2010. The purpose of the challenge is for everyone to read and have fun!
Technorati Tags: Summer Reading Challenge