Tuesday, June 14, 2016

6/15 Outdoor Wednesday # 388


It’s time for “Outdoor Wednesday”. Learn more about “Outdoor Wednesday” HERE
1. POST your outdoor photos and the Outdoor Wednesday logo/button on your blog and link back to http://asoutherndaydreamer.blogspot.com/ so that others will be able to find all the links to other Outdoor Wednesday posts.
Reminder: Do NOT link in until after your post is up.
2. Add your Name and the Permalink to your post (NOT your general blog address) in “Mr. Linky”. For help with permalink see HERE.
----------------------------------------------------------

Magnolias!








Don’t forget to visit other Outdoor Wednesday participants by clicking on their links. Check back later to make certain you visit all the Outdoor Wednesday participants.

HERE ARE THIS WEEK’S PARTICIPANTS:

12 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh...
    How unbelievably perfect are those Magnolias?
    I love you perfect captures of those beauties.

    Julia

    ReplyDelete
  2. White flowers always look so delicate.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful. Our neighbor just asked today if they were blooming so she could come and smell them.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just luscious photos. I am thinking magnificent framed photos, or floral fabric prints?

    ReplyDelete
  5. So stunning!
    Today I'm here with a Garden-Homestory from the North of Germany.
    Have a nice day!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What beautiful flowers. It's a shame they're too big to make convincing bonsai.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Today is our Wedding Anniversary. We were married 53 years. For flowers we used white magnolias. I just love the smell of magnolias and the peaceful look of the bloom. Thanks for posting this beautiful flower.
    JM, Illinois-U.S.A.

    ReplyDelete
  8. white magnolias are so pretty

    ReplyDelete
  9. I loved the last two clicks more. These are pretty white flowers :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Magnolia's are such beautiful and fragrant flowers. I wish I had them in Colorado. I am new following you. Have a great week! xo

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by my blog and taking the time to comment! I enjoy reading all your thoughts and will try to answer any questions you might have for me. Have a wonderful day....hope to "see"you again soon!