Tuesday, March 5, 2013

3/6 Outdoor Wednesday # 217

Outdoor-Wednesday-logo_thumb1_thumb1

It’s time for “Outdoor Wednesday”. Learn more about “Outdoor Wednesday” HERE

1. POST your outdoor photos and the Outdoor Wednesday logo/button on your blog and link back to http://asoutherndaydreamer.blogspot.com/ so that others will be able to find all the links to other Outdoor Wednesday posts.

Reminder: Do NOT link in until after your post is up.

2. Add your Name and the Permalink to your post (NOT your general blog address) in “Mr. Linky”. For help with permalink see HERE.

----------------------------------------------------------

Rain, rain, go away!  We have more rain on the way. We already have some flooding in the area. I am ready for Spring and the flowers!!

hTAdA.AuSt.71

jQttw.AuSt.71

macon-flood-2006

c5n0O.AuSt.71

Don’t forget to visit other Outdoor Wednesday participants by clicking on their links. Check back later to make certain you visit all the Outdoor Wednesday participants.

HERE ARE THIS WEEK’S PARTICIPANTS:

21 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness, you have had a lot of rain, stay safe. Thanks for hosting. fondly ~ Lynne ~

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's a lot of rain and flooding. Can we have some of your rain here in SoCal.

    Take care now!

    ReplyDelete
  3. We could use some of your rain in Texas.However, not as much.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm ready for spring and flowers too! Too much rain for you. We have snow today as you can see in my post. Thanks for hosting!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wishing you sunny days and less rain! Thanks for hosting. Marlee

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh my. That is a lot of rain. We get that kind of flooding when the snow pack melts too fast and/or too much rain. I hope it stops soon. Pamela

    ReplyDelete
  7. Goodness you did get a lot of rain..I am with you ....I'm so ready to get out and plant some flowers!
    Miss Bloomers

    ReplyDelete
  8. Flooding is so scary. Hope you are well and dry.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Our rainy season is three months away. You have my sympathy.
    I hope that spring arrives soon for you.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Please send some rain to Melbourne. We have a bout 10 days of temperatures in the 30s (Celsius) and not a drop of rain!

    ReplyDelete
  11. send some rain here please. We have drought.

    ReplyDelete
  12. WOW looks like you have had way too much rain! Enjoy the rest of your week! Carol

    ReplyDelete
  13. I have joined your linky party for the first time! So glad my post had a place to land where others can enjoy the beauty of winter.. one last time (said with fingers crossed!!) Thanks so much for hosting!

    ReplyDelete
  14. So difficult when it starts flooding. We are traveling again. Down in Louisiana . Blessings, Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  15. Goodness. I hope that your rain lets up soon. Flooding is scary. Thank you for hostessing.

    Yael from Home Garden Diggers

    ReplyDelete
  16. Ihope you don't get bad flooding, Susan...Christine

    ReplyDelete
  17. mmm, flooding reminds us that Mother Nature rules. I hope you are safe from this storm.
    JM Illinois

    ReplyDelete
  18. Oh my gosh that is just crazy.....We got the snow.

    ReplyDelete
  19. Hello Susan, I'm joining you for the first time today and hope you stay safe from any more flooding.
    I'm not surprised that you're ready to see Spring!
    blessings..Trish

    ReplyDelete
  20. Our snow is melting here in northwest lower Michigan which creates a mess, but not like your flooding! Wow!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by my blog and taking the time to comment! I enjoy reading all your thoughts and will try to answer any questions you might have for me. Have a wonderful day....hope to "see"you again soon!