Tuesday, July 17, 2012

7/18 Outdoor Wednesday # 184

Outdoor-Wednesday-logo_thumb1_thumb1[2]

It’s time for “Outdoor Wednesday”. Learn more about “Outdoor Wednesday” HERE

1. POST your outdoor photos and the Outdoor Wednesday logo/button on your blog and link back to http://asoutherndaydreamer.blogspot.com/ so that others will be able to find all the links to other Outdoor Wednesday posts.

Reminder: Do NOT link in until after your post is up.

2. Add your Name and the Permalink to your post (NOT your general blog address) in “Mr. Linky”. For help with permalink see HERE.

--------------------------------------------------------------------

When I was out yesterday I had to slow to let these guys cross the road. Of course I had to stop and take some pictures to share with you!

1

2

3

IMG_0084

IMG_0085

IMG_0087

IMG_0088

IMG_0091

IMG_0092

IMG_0099

IMG_0103

Don’t forget to visit other Outdoor Wednesday participants by clicking on their links. Check back later to make certain you visit all the Outdoor Wednesday participants.

HERE ARE THIS WEEK’S PARTICIPANTS:

24 comments:

  1. I love Canada Geese. I think they are so beautiful...a bit messy, but beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am showing you my front border even though it is not as glorious as previous years! Thanks Susan for hosting!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh that's so many, it is nice when wildlife can roam around domesticated properties and not driven away. I also wonder why geese form a straight line when going somewhere!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I do love to see Canada geese, but boy do they make a mess in the yard if there are lots of them.
    Thanks for sharing your geese photos and for hosting.
    Babs

    ReplyDelete
  5. I almost posted some more ducks and geese and decided to wait since I posted some last week.

    Great captures.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Canada Geese, they can be a problem eating the grass if the flocks are too big I have heard but lovely to see.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such lovely shots.
    This is my first entry. Thank you for hosting this great place.

    ReplyDelete
  8. beautiful pics! so many goose or ducks? :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love Canadian Geese...reminds me of my youth in Colorado---geese everywhere!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love Canadian Geese, there is a group of them that stays at the pond in town, at the park where I go to walk. Sometimes they fly over my house and I love to hear the sounds they make.

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is my first time linking up here. Thanks for hosting & sharing you Canada Geese :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Great post. Wonderful series of photos!

    ReplyDelete
  13. I know in some areas, Canadian geese have become a problem, but I still think they are great to see. Thanks for hosting today.

    ReplyDelete
  14. I have a picture of geese stopping traffic as they simple walk out in front of the cars! They are lovely birds! Nice shots!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Hi Susan: Thank you for hosting the party today. Years ago, I was out riding my horse on a wooded trail, and we went a round a corner where there was a lake, and we saw hundreds of geese out on this lake in the middle of nowhere. They were just hanging out! It was a fun experience, and your photos reminded me of that fun day.

    ReplyDelete
  16. love beautiful Canadian Geese..
    DO NOT love their messy droppings..
    hugs..
    Loui♥

    ReplyDelete
  17. Love to watch the geese, especially when they have a row of new chicks following. Don't like so much trying to walk where they have been.

    Yael from Home Garden Diggers

    ReplyDelete
  18. I wish these were pop-in pictures! Beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Love watching geese. Went on a road trip up island and down again this week and added a few of my favourite blossoms.
    Rob

    ReplyDelete
  20. What a beautiful place.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by my blog and taking the time to comment! I enjoy reading all your thoughts and will try to answer any questions you might have for me. Have a wonderful day....hope to "see"you again soon!