Tuesday, February 14, 2012

2/15 Outdoor Wednesday # 162

OW_thumb1_thumb1_thumb1_thumb1_thumb[2]

It’s time for “Outdoor Wednesday”. Learn more about “Outdoor Wednesday” HERE

1. POST your outdoor photos and the Outdoor Wednesday logo/button on your blog and link back to http://asoutherndaydreamer.blogspot.com/ so that others will be able to find all the links to other Outdoor Wednesday posts.

Reminder: Do NOT link in until after your post is up.

2. Add your Name and the Permalink to your post (NOT your general blog address) in “Mr. Linky”. For help with permalink see HERE.

--------------------------------------------------------------------

Daffodils always make me smile because they are usually one of the first signs of Spring. We didn’t really have much of a Winter but that’s okay. Bring on the daffodils!

image

image

image

VD2012.png

Don’t forget to visit other Outdoor Wednesday participants by clicking on their links. Check back later to make certain you visit all the Outdoor Wednesday participants.

HERE ARE THIS WEEK’S PARTICIPANTS:

25 comments:

  1. Happy Valentine's Day to you too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Valentine's Day to you too! so cute pics

    ReplyDelete
  3. Daffodils are pretty. I like the promise of spring they bring. Happy Valentine's Day to you. I'm linking up for the first time. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Daffs are so wonderful! I love them!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Adding photos of my upside down terra cotta pot edging from last year. Nothing blooming here, but very little snow and mild. Happy Valentine's Day everybody! Thanks Susan for hosting the Outdoor Party.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love those daffodils. We have a bit longer to wait here in the northeast although I do have a few popping up since it's been so mild this winter. Happy Valentines day!

    ReplyDelete
  7. You have daffodils already! So pretty. We had more snow today, thanks for sharing, Laura

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful daffodils ! Happy Valentine's Day !

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love the flowers...and a Happy belated Valentine's Day!
    Thank you for hosting!!
    Cricket

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love the yellow flowers! This is my first time here and I'm joining the fun :D Hope you guys can come visit me :D

    ReplyDelete
  11. daffodils means easter to me. But there are still several weeks to go. Nice shots!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Beautiful daffodils !
    Thanks for hosting.
    Have a great day.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Loving those gorgeous daffodils!
    still have tons of snow everywhere!
    no sign of Spring yet!
    warmest hugs..
    Loui♥

    ReplyDelete
  14. Beautiful daffodils, can't wait for Spring. We are just getting rain. Mumzie

    ReplyDelete
  15. Susan....it is one day closer to Spring. YEA!
    Happy Valentine's Day, belated.
    Joyce M

    ReplyDelete
  16. Beautiful photos. I love daffodils. Such happy flowers. Thanks for hosting this meme.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Daffodils ~ What a beautiful promise of spring.. Happy Wednesday Miss Susan Thank you for hosting and keeping this great party going..
    hugs from Savannah, Cherry

    ReplyDelete
  18. Thanks for hosting. I am lucky that I have some time to visit old out of the way sites. Getting closer to spring.
    Rob

    ReplyDelete
  19. I can't wait to see color outside!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Glad to see all of the daffodils. We are a little north of your (SE Virginia) and we only have a few daffodils that have opened but several are starting to show buds. And I like the idea of Outdoor Wednesday. I'll have to participate in the future.

    ReplyDelete
  21. I barely have a hellebore to show here in CT but I will be thrilled to see some of the other outdoor shots! Traveling South in a few weeks so I can see it will be full blown Spring by the time I get there! Hurrah!

    ReplyDelete
  22. Thanks for hosting. Love the spring flowers.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by my blog and taking the time to comment! I enjoy reading all your thoughts and will try to answer any questions you might have for me. Have a wonderful day....hope to "see"you again soon!