Tuesday, January 24, 2012

1/25 Outdoor Wednesday # 159

OW_thumb1_thumb1_thumb1_thumb1_thumb

It’s time for “Outdoor Wednesday”. Learn more about “Outdoor Wednesday” HERE

1. POST your outdoor photos and the Outdoor Wednesday logo/button on your blog and link back to http://asoutherndaydreamer.blogspot.com/ so that others will be able to find all the links to other Outdoor Wednesday posts.

Reminder: Do NOT link in until after your post is up.

2. Add your Name and the Permalink to your post (NOT your general blog address) in “Mr. Linky”. For help with permalink see HERE.

--------------------------------------------------------------------

It has been rainy and foggy here the last week. I am ready for a little sunshine! Spring is a couple months away but I think I am ready for it now!

image

image

image

Don’t forget to visit other Outdoor Wednesday participants by clicking on their links. Check back later to make certain you visit all the Outdoor Wednesday participants.

HERE ARE THIS WEEK’S PARTICIPANTS:

25 comments:

  1. enjoy your trio of misty photographs; really beautiful

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for hosting. I linked up getting my gardens ready for spring planting last November.
    Rob

    ReplyDelete
  3. We had snow on the weekend followed by a few days of rain. Today the sun was out and it felt so good! I hope you have afew sunny days very soon, Susan.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for hosting!
    Beautiful, misty photos!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Replies
    1. Not sure why the comment field only showed up when I clicked on Reply under the last comment! That's weird. I'm running the latest version of Firefox.

      Anyway, wanted to say how much I love that top shot of fog in the woods. A keeper or a framer, for sure.

      Delete
  6. Thank you for hosting and finally having me as I don't do outdoors hardly ever, I'm usually a tablescaper, but here I go with an old hacienda. I love your photos, specially the fog in the wood, terrific! Hugs,
    FABBY

    ReplyDelete
  7. Inviting walk into those photos.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Although sunny skies are always welcome, I love the mystery of fog.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Although sunshine is always welcome, I love the mystery of fog.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Odd weather seems to be happening everywhere. Misty fog makes eerie photos though. Nice job!
    Joyce M

    ReplyDelete
  11. Tried this tonight and hope it works. Enjoyed sharing outdoor photos.

    ReplyDelete
  12. I !LOVE! fog...it's beautiful, as are your photos.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Fog is so mysterious... always reminds me of a good murder mystery movie...

    ReplyDelete
  14. love the first and last pictures. Your photo's depict what spring looks like in my neck of the woods. At least the beginning of spring looks like that

    ReplyDelete
  15. Such beautiful and mood filled captures.

    ReplyDelete
  16. There's just something about fog... I like it! Great photos!

    ReplyDelete
  17. love the pictures - misty fog...
    thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  18. beautiful scenes of nature! love it!
    got some outdoor in my entry

    ReplyDelete
  19. I love your photos. They have an ethereal quality. First time here. New follower. Thanks for hosting. Fun!

    ReplyDelete
  20. I love foggy mornings which blur the horizon and the path seems to be going nowhere. I love that first shot most.

    ReplyDelete
  21. better late than never..Travel Snapshots is joining today..

    very nice photos!

    ReplyDelete
  22. how cool is that path?! an the fog adds a twinge of mystery...
    I am your newest follower..pls follow back if you can.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by my blog and taking the time to comment! I enjoy reading all your thoughts and will try to answer any questions you might have for me. Have a wonderful day....hope to "see"you again soon!