Tuesday, January 10, 2012

1/11 Outdoor Wednesday # 157

OW_thumb1_thumb1_thumb1_thumb1_thumb

It’s time for “Outdoor Wednesday”. Learn more about “Outdoor Wednesday” HERE

1. POST your outdoor photos and the Outdoor Wednesday logo/button on your blog and link back to http://asoutherndaydreamer.blogspot.com/ so that others will be able to find all the links to other Outdoor Wednesday posts.

Reminder: Do NOT link in until after your post is up.

2. Add your Name and the Permalink to your post (NOT your general blog address) in “Mr. Linky”. For help with permalink see HERE.

--------------------------------------------------------------------

This week I am sharing pictures of New Year's Eve. Fireworks went off over Terminal Station during the third annual Cherry Blossom ball drop in Cherry Street Plaza  to mark the beginning of 2012.

nye

image

image

image

image

I hope 2012 is a good year for everyone!

Don’t forget to visit other Outdoor Wednesday participants by clicking on their links. Check back later to make certain you visit all the Outdoor Wednesday participants.

HERE ARE THIS WEEK’S PARTICIPANTS:

20 comments:

  1. Wonderful New Year's pics. I have to admit I was sleeping soundly by midnight!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy New Year! Good health and happiness to you and yours for the year 2012~

    ReplyDelete
  3. I surely hope this will be a great year! I guess it will be what we make of it! Thanks so much for hosting!
    God Bless,
    Kathy

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your NYE firework photos.. I had a great night, I went to bed...haha
    Thanks for hosting once again. Let me check out all the other links..
    Sandy

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy and Blessed New Year to you! That's also a lot of people who gathered there for the celebration.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Looks like everyone is having a wonderful time bringing in the New Year ! Great Pics!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Happy New Year! Thanks for hosting!

    ReplyDelete
  8. best wishes to all for the new year ahead. Look forward to everyone's Outdoor photos

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great pictures. Thanks for hosting.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh, fun! Great way to bring in the new year. Have a great 2012, and thanks so much for hosting.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I was on a plane during New Year's so this looks way more exciting!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Very nice captures! Love the fireworks!
    Thanks for sharing;o)

    ***
    Happy day****

    ReplyDelete
  13. Thanks for hosting Outdoor Wednesday # 157. Happy New Year to go with your firework pictures.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Looks like you had fun New Year's Eve.
    Joyce M

    ReplyDelete
  15. that is quite a memorable Ne Year 2012! cool photos!

    ReplyDelete
  16. It looks like fun, but the older I get...the less I like crowds of people. I watched the NY Times Square festivities and I can't imagine even wanting to be stuck in that mess, as exciting as it would be!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by my blog and taking the time to comment! I enjoy reading all your thoughts and will try to answer any questions you might have for me. Have a wonderful day....hope to "see"you again soon!