Tuesday, June 27, 2017

6/28 Outdoor Wednesday # 442


It’s time for “Outdoor Wednesday”. Learn more about “Outdoor Wednesday” HERE
1. POST your outdoor photos and the Outdoor Wednesday logo/button on your blog and link back to http://asoutherndaydreamer.blogspot.com/ so that others will be able to find all the links to other Outdoor Wednesday posts.
Reminder: Do NOT link in until after your post is up.
2. Add your Name and the Permalink to your post (NOT your general blog address) in “Mr. Linky”. For help with permalink see HERE.
----------------------------------------------------------

Blooming astilbe...










Don’t forget to visit other Outdoor Wednesday participants by clicking on their links. Check back later to make certain you visit all the Outdoor Wednesday participants.

HERE ARE THIS WEEK’S PARTICIPANTS:

8 comments:

  1. Wonderful flowers and photos.
    Best, Synnöve

    ReplyDelete
  2. Astilbe are so beautiful. I have always liked the red but I think I am leaning more toward the Pink now.
    MB

    ReplyDelete
  3. I was clicking through the enlarged versions and it's really cool how two of the pink astilbes jump out at you. I'd almost call them flaming.

    ReplyDelete
  4. These photographs of Astilbes are wonderful.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Please delete my link that went wrong!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great photos of astilbe. I planted them this year too. I hope they will be beautiful as yours.
    Thank you for hosting.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by my blog and taking the time to comment! I enjoy reading all your thoughts and will try to answer any questions you might have for me. Have a wonderful day....hope to "see"you again soon!