Tuesday, January 27, 2015

1/28 Outdoor Wednesday # 316

Outdoor-Wednesday-logo_thumb4_thumb1[1]

It’s time for “Outdoor Wednesday”. Learn more about “Outdoor Wednesday” HERE

1. POST your outdoor photos and the Outdoor Wednesday logo/button on your blog and link back to http://asoutherndaydreamer.blogspot.com/ so that others will be able to find all the links to other Outdoor Wednesday posts.

Reminder: Do NOT link in until after your post is up.

2. Add your Name and the Permalink to your post (NOT your general blog address) in “Mr. Linky”. For help with permalink see HERE.

----------------------------------------------------------

I really like these statues at the mall…..

boy on bike

boy on stilts

boy reading

boy w bird

girl w bucket

girl

Don’t forget to visit other Outdoor Wednesday participants by clicking on their links. Check back later to make certain you visit all the Outdoor Wednesday participants.

HERE ARE THIS WEEK’S PARTICIPANTS:

5 comments:

  1. Lovely statues, thanks for sharing.
    Greetings from Germany

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very adorable and cheerful sculptures !
    Thanks for linking my post !
    ♥ly greetings from germany

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fun statues, especially the girl at the beach! Thanks for hosting! - Nancy
    On The Home Front

    ReplyDelete
  4. Each sculpture expressed such childish joy! I love them!!!! For some odd reason, I am participate twice....not sure how that happened but it did. If you can delete one, I'd appreciate it. If not, then it is what it is. Whatever. Thanks for hosting.
    JM, IL

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have seen work of the same sculptor in the Artesia (Los Angeles) area - always lifts my spirits! Thanks for this great reminder:)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by my blog and taking the time to comment! I enjoy reading all your thoughts and will try to answer any questions you might have for me. Have a wonderful day....hope to "see"you again soon!