Tuesday, November 11, 2014

11/12 Outdoor Wednesday # 305

Outdoor-Wednesday-logo_thumb4_thumb1[1]

It’s time for “Outdoor Wednesday”. Learn more about “Outdoor Wednesday” HERE

1. POST your outdoor photos and the Outdoor Wednesday logo/button on your blog and link back to http://asoutherndaydreamer.blogspot.com/ so that others will be able to find all the links to other Outdoor Wednesday posts.

Reminder: Do NOT link in until after your post is up.

2. Add your Name and the Permalink to your post (NOT your general blog address) in “Mr. Linky”. For help with permalink see HERE.

----------------------------------------------------------

Pecan harvest time!

pecan

pecan1

pecan5

pecan15

Don’t forget to visit other Outdoor Wednesday participants by clicking on their links. Check back later to make certain you visit all the Outdoor Wednesday participants.

HERE ARE THIS WEEK’S PARTICIPANTS:

12 comments:

  1. Love pecans!
    Thanks for hosting again this week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wish I lived nearby and gather some pecans. There are not many here and what there is terrible expensive.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for helping me to join the outdoor life!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Interesting! Never see, never ate! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. pecans are my favorite nuts!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Pecans are such a treat especially during the holidays.
    JM, Illinois-U.S.A.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yum, I love pecans. You reminded me of the time I lived in Texas and there was a pecan tree is our backyard that gave wonderful pecans....
    Have a lovely weekend!
    Biti
    http://www.pret-a-vivre.com/2014/11/a-new-word-tsundoku.html

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love pecans. I have a few trees in my yard but they don't produce, guess they could be too young. Need to buy some before I can start baking for the holidays.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love to take pictures of birds and my garden and so I am showing you some of them in this post. Thank you for hosting
    Janice

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by my blog and taking the time to comment! I enjoy reading all your thoughts and will try to answer any questions you might have for me. Have a wonderful day....hope to "see"you again soon!