Tuesday, June 3, 2014

6/4 Outdoor Wednesday # 282

OW_thumb2_thumb_thumb1_thumb1_thumb1[1]

It’s time for “Outdoor Wednesday”. Learn more about “Outdoor Wednesday” HERE

1. POST your outdoor photos and the Outdoor Wednesday logo/button on your blog and link back to http://asoutherndaydreamer.blogspot.com/ so that others will be able to find all the links to other Outdoor Wednesday posts.

Reminder: Do NOT link in until after your post is up.

2. Add your Name and the Permalink to your post (NOT your general blog address) in “Mr. Linky”. For help with permalink see HERE.

----------------------------------------------------------

This week I am sharing photos of Yellow Lady Banks Rose. It will climb on anything!

yellow lady banks rose

yellow lady banks rose2

yellow lady banks rose3

yellow lady banks rose4

yellow lady banks rose5

yellow lady banks rose6

Don’t forget to visit other Outdoor Wednesday participants by clicking on their links. Check back later to make certain you visit all the Outdoor Wednesday participants.

HERE ARE THIS WEEK’S PARTICIPANTS:

9 comments:

  1. Your Yellow Banks Rose is stunning. I must look for this color. Thanks for hosting.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'd love some Lady Banks Roses one day! They are so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What magnificent abundance. The contrast between the cascades of yellow and the tenderness of the closeup at the end is wonderful. I envy you these roses.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Enjoying stopping by to smell your roses, all we've got here are bare branches and soggy leaves!
    Wrenx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very beautiful
    Love this yellow rose

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow, wow, wow! What an overflowing abundance! That would be a rose for me - my number one flower:)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hello, Susan! I noticed that my link (43) does not work. Can you delete it, please?

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by my blog and taking the time to comment! I enjoy reading all your thoughts and will try to answer any questions you might have for me. Have a wonderful day....hope to "see"you again soon!