Tuesday, June 11, 2013

6/12 Outdoor Wednesday # 231

Outdoor-Wednesday-button_thumb1_thum

It’s time for “Outdoor Wednesday”. Learn more about “Outdoor Wednesday” HERE

1. POST your outdoor photos and the Outdoor Wednesday logo/button on your blog and link back to http://asoutherndaydreamer.blogspot.com/ so that others will be able to find all the links to other Outdoor Wednesday posts.

Reminder: Do NOT link in until after your post is up.

2. Add your Name and the Permalink to your post (NOT your general blog address) in “Mr. Linky”. For help with permalink see HERE.

----------------------------------------------------------

This week I am sharing some of my gardenias. I wish you could smell them. They are wonderful. I have many blooms this year!

Gardenia

Gardenia1

Gardenia1a

Gardenia2

Gardenia3

Gardenia4

Gardenia5

Don’t forget to visit other Outdoor Wednesday participants by clicking on their links. Check back later to make certain you visit all the Outdoor Wednesday participants.

HERE ARE THIS WEEK’S PARTICIPANTS:

16 comments:

  1. Gardenias are one of my favorite flowers. I love the fragrance, it’s heavenly. Wow, you do have a lot of blooms and buds. Beautiful!
    Thanks for hosting.

    ~Emily
    The French Hutch

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the fragrant and sweet scent of a gardenia! Thanks for hosting. ~ Marlee ~ Sweet Magnolia Soul

    ReplyDelete
  3. The gardenias remind me of my grandmother's house when I was a little girl.

    ReplyDelete
  4. One of my favorite scents gardenia. Lovely photos, Susan.
    JM Illinois

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great shots! - I know they smell as wonderful as the photos!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Now I am really jealous. I LOVE gardenias, my mother's favorite flower, and have never had luck with them. So many, and so beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  7. use to steal buds from neighbours for their perfume.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful photos of these magnificent flowers.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Although not warm enough here for them, their fragrance is miraculous!...:)JP

    ReplyDelete
  10. oh, i wish i could smell them. i bet they are amazing!! nice shots. ( :

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi Susan,

    Your gardenias must smell heavenly! They are so pretty. Thank you for hosting.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love your beautiful gardenias!! :) They are just lovely! Thanks for the link-up, have a wonderful day!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hi Susan, your gardenias are gorgeous. My mother loved them too. They will not stay alive in the winter where I live though.

    I have linked in twice today. The first link was a mistake and it takes you to a Blue Monday post. The second link is the correct one. I'm sorry. Delete the first one if you want to bother.

    Wishing you happy days.
    xo, Jeanne

    ReplyDelete
  14. Sorry, I didn't mean to add 2 links today. Must do better :).

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by my blog and taking the time to comment! I enjoy reading all your thoughts and will try to answer any questions you might have for me. Have a wonderful day....hope to "see"you again soon!