Tuesday, May 21, 2013

5/22 Outdoor Wednesday # 228

Outdoor-Wednesday-button_thumb1_thum[1]

It’s time for “Outdoor Wednesday”. Learn more about “Outdoor Wednesday” HERE

1. POST your outdoor photos and the Outdoor Wednesday logo/button on your blog and link back to http://asoutherndaydreamer.blogspot.com/ so that others will be able to find all the links to other Outdoor Wednesday posts.

Reminder: Do NOT link in until after your post is up.

2. Add your Name and the Permalink to your post (NOT your general blog address) in “Mr. Linky”. For help with permalink see HERE.

----------------------------------------------------------

Sharing pictures of some of the blooming knockout roses this week…

My thoughts and prayers are with all those in Oklahoma after the tornado… the images on the news are heartbreaking…

Knockout-Rose

Knockout-Rose2

variegated pink knock out rose 2011

rose1

Don’t forget to visit other Outdoor Wednesday participants by clicking on their links. Check back later to make certain you visit all the Outdoor Wednesday participants.

HERE ARE THIS WEEK’S PARTICIPANTS:

15 comments:

  1. Your knockouts are gorgeous, Susan.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your roses are very pretty and I am sure they smell really good too....Christine

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just love Knockout Roses- they seem so sweet and informal - and they always smell so nice and they're so hardy, too.

    Mine are showing signs winter may have been too much for them - hoping it's too soon to say but I am a little worried. Keeping my fingers crossed.

    Thanks for hosting!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely photos of the beautiful roses ~ Thanks for hosting and have a great week ~ ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  5. nice roses. The knockouts are the only ones I've had any luck with.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. sorry, I'm on the linky list twice. don't know how to undo.

      Delete
  6. Oh how I love the roses - they are all so wonderful.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Susan, I too love Knockout roses. Your photos are lovely.
    Thank you for hosting one of my favorite blog parties.
    xo, Jeanne

    ReplyDelete
  8. These photos are beautiful, and the red tones are particularly hard to get right. When they make knockout roses with scent, that's all that will be in my garden.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gorgeous pictures! Have a wonderful day!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi, Susan, this is my first Outdoor Wednesday post. :)

    Your shots captured the softness of those beautiful flowers. Very nice.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Susan ... your roses are lovely ! Your photos captured them brilliantly. thoughts and prayers to all those affected by the tornado in Oklahoma. Thank you for hosting ..xo C. (HHL)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Very pretty and would love to get one to see if it will grow for me. The reds are always a favorite color for me. I would like to find a yellow one, but hard to find
    Betsy

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by my blog and taking the time to comment! I enjoy reading all your thoughts and will try to answer any questions you might have for me. Have a wonderful day....hope to "see"you again soon!