Tuesday, October 16, 2012

10/17 Outdoor Wednesday # 197

Outdoor Wednesday logo_thumb[1]

It’s time for “Outdoor Wednesday”. Learn more about “Outdoor Wednesday” HERE

1. POST your outdoor photos and the Outdoor Wednesday logo/button on your blog and link back to http://asoutherndaydreamer.blogspot.com/ so that others will be able to find all the links to other Outdoor Wednesday posts.

Reminder: Do NOT link in until after your post is up.

2. Add your Name and the Permalink to your post (NOT your general blog address) in “Mr. Linky”. For help with permalink see HERE.

--------------------------------------------------------------------

Last week a new butterfly habitat was dedicated nearby.

2

A few butterflies gathering nectar from flowers….

1

3

4

6

Don’t forget to visit other Outdoor Wednesday participants by clicking on their links. Check back later to make certain you visit all the Outdoor Wednesday participants.

HERE ARE THIS WEEK’S PARTICIPANTS:

20 comments:

  1. These shots are superb. Great work there.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stunning photography! Such vibrant colors. Thanks for hosting.

    ~Emily
    The French Hutch

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great shots! I have tried to photograph butterflies and birds and rarely get a decent shot. I need some photography lessons, new camera and more patience. :-D
    Thanks bunches for hosting again this week.
    Enjoy your evening.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great shots! I'll so miss the butterflies in the cold months to come...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Absolutely gorgeous!
    Thanks for sharing these beauties.

    ***
    Hope you are having a fabulous week****

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow, unusually beautiful photos. Like a magazine!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Susan, It's been a while :( Your butterfly photo is beautiful! What a shot! Happy Autumn!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful photos, love butterflies too

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love butterflies! Your pics are beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I adore these lovely photos of butterflies. Thanks for brightening my day.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Beautiful captures of these butterflies!
    Thanks for hosting.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Beautiful shots - butterflies are such a challenge to capture - just when you think you have got that perfect shot they are up and away! Jane UK

    ReplyDelete
  13. that´s lovely. This will be a great place for you to visit on a regular basis I think. :)


    Maybe you would like to join my meme NF Winged tomorrow?

    http://nfmemes.blogspot.se/search/label/NF%20Winged

    ReplyDelete
  14. I really love the yellow sweetie on the purple flowers
    so lovely

    ReplyDelete
  15. Great butterfly shots! They really are beautiful. Thanks for sharing and hosting.
    Blessings~
    Holly

    ReplyDelete
  16. Susan~
    What a wonderful place!!
    thanks for all the beautiful photos!
    wish we had a place like that nearby..
    I can only chase them with the Nikon..
    Hugs..
    Loui♥

    ReplyDelete
  17. Love all the pictures,the butterflies are beautiful. Thanks for taking us to that wonderful place!
    Sylvia@agrandmasblessings

    ReplyDelete
  18. Your pictures are lovely. We are burnt to a crisp out here..so I have no outdoor photo's to share..but I loved looking at yours. :)
    Mona

    ReplyDelete
  19. thanks for sharing these photos... what is it about butterflys that magically captures us no matter what our age.... I go to every butterfly house/exhibit I can find... I've included all the plants I can for all the various stages to encourage as many butterflys as I can to my garden.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by my blog and taking the time to comment! I enjoy reading all your thoughts and will try to answer any questions you might have for me. Have a wonderful day....hope to "see"you again soon!